Chapter 44

Heather's POV

I watched in horror as Harry went one on one with Voldemort.
"If he dies because I didn't help him cuz I was having sex, ill kill you!" I yelled at Draco.
"It'll be fine, Harry's got this," he sighed. In the distance I heard a yell. I looked over and Neville was swinging the sword of Gryffindor like a total badass. Nagini was shredded and voldemort knew he was done for. Harry once again shot at him and he was too weak to even be an equal match. He withered away to nothing as his cloak lay on the ground. Everyone stood silent for a while.... no one knew what to say... it was finally over.. for real this time.
After a while in silence we began cheering, not only for Harry but Neville as well. He was a hero. we went back inside and unwound from all of the excitement. Draco held me close.
"It's over Draco... really over..." I smiled.
"I hope so.. I hope my parents are okay," he sighed.
"We can try to find them." I suggested.
"We?" he asked.
"I mean... if you want... then again your dad probably hates me." I scowled.
"I'm sure he will love you," he laughed. He tugged at my hand and we went outside. "How do you suppose we find them?"
"Accio parents," I said aloud. "Well now we need plan b"
"You're such a ninny," he laughed. We apparated here and there until finally we saw two figures off in the distance in the sunset.
"Mom.. dad..." he called out. They turned around and his mother nearly collapsed. She ran to him and embraced him. His father followed slowly behind. Surprisingly she hugged me too. That reminded me... I'm sure my parents are worried about my whereabouts by now, I haven't spoken to them in months. Maybe ill pay them a visit. Lucius stopped by his wife's side and stared at us.
"So this is the Mudblood." He snarled. Not good..