Chapter 18

Draco's POV

I waited for heather outside the common room. My conversation with snape still played through my head.
"Get it done or you're done!" he yelled at me. I flinched at the memory. I felt a hand on my arm and I turned to see heather.
"Ready to go?" she asked. I smiled and nodded. I grabbed her hand as we walked and she didn't let go which made me happy. Before we got to the field I stopped her.
"What's wrong?" she asked looking up at me with her beautiful green eyes.
"I have to blindfold you" I told her.
"What? no way" she said.
"Just trust me," I replied. She gave me a skeptical look but complied. I snaked my arm around her waist to help her along. Once at the field I held her in my arms still and took off the blindfold. She looked around for a moment then back to me.
"Draco... this is amazing" she said softly. I had lit candles around the field and set up a blanket for a picnic.
"Glad you think so" I smiled. I pulled her over to the blanket and we sat down. She kept looking down and blushing and hiding behind her hair. She was the cutest thing.
"Why'd you do this?" she asked suddenly.
"I'm just proving I'm a good guy," I answered.
"I know you're a good guy, but even the best guys have flaws but thats okay." She smiled.
"What flaws?" I questioned. She pulled out a picture.
"Like kissing guys" she smirked. She handed me the picture.
"Why are you giving me this?" I asked.
"You've been good lately" she laughed. I nodded and threw it in a flame. "Oh it's not the only copy we have" she smirked.
"You're a little brat" I laughed lunging at her. I fell on top of her and started tickling her sides.
"Draco!! stop!!" she said between bursts of laughter.
"Keep going?? ok!" I chuckled. She was out of breath when I stopped.
"You sir.. are gonna get it" she laughed.
"Get what?" I asked getting closer. Her breath hitched and she turned a deep red. She looked down at my lips then back into my eyes. I licked my lips.
"Just kiss me already" she smirked. I crushed my lips to hers and she kissed back instantly. It was so sweet and passionate. I pulled away and smiled at her. I rolled off and laid next to her. A shooting star went by and she closed her eyes. She looked over and me.
"Did you make a wish?" she asked.
"I've got all I could wish for here" I smiled. She kissed me again and cuddled next to me. I put out the candles and pulled the blanket around us and that's how we fell asleep.