Chapter 31

Brianna's POV

ever since Draco left heather had been keeping to herself. I was really worried but I was trying to fix things between Harry and I. He was upset at first but now is ok with heather and I going. We were friends for the moment but it was pretty awkward. We had a little group meeting and heather actually showed up this time.
"Ok so. we will be staying with Ron at the burrow once the order decides to move me." Harry said. "Brianna, heather, have you discussed things over with your parents?"
"I told them I was staying with a friend in the Swiss alps, they couldn't care less," heather sighed. I looked away.
"Brianna? is everything ok?" Ron asked.
"Yes I'm alright. My parents are no longer alive, I stayed at a foster home until being sent here. I'm sure ill be ok to go," I said. Heather's eyes turned sympathetic. Harry nodded and continued with the plans. Hermione seems to be pretty happy being able to stay with Ron. And Ginny also seemed happy to have Harry around. she annoyed me so much! Harry is mine! well... sort of. Heather stood up and looked at us.
"I want to apologize how I've been acting recently. I haven't been myself and I tend to isolate myself rather than having people notice. I promise it won't happen again, I'm lucky to have you guys in my life," she smiled.
"It's good to have you back" Ron laughed. Hermione and I hugged her whole Harry patted her back awkwardly. "Fred will be happy to hear you are staying with us," Ron winked.
"We are just friends Ronald." Heather giggled.
"Friends with benefits," Hermione coughed. Heather hit her arm playfully.
"He wishes" she smirked. Harry looked at me then back down at his hands. This is gonna be a very awkward summer.