Chapter 48

Heather's POV

Brianna helped me into my dress and helped fix my hair.
"Are you ready, soon to be mrs.malfoy?" she asked. I laughed nervously.
"Did I hear mrs.Malfoy?" Narcissa smiled coming in.
"Cissa! I'm so glad you could make it." I smiled.
"Wouldn't miss it for the world," she chucked. "Lucius even drug himself out of the house to come,"
"Well I'm glad and I'm sure Draco is thrilled." I told her.
"You look amazing," she observed. I thanked her. My dress was a princess ball gown with a bejeweled top and sparky bottom. It had a green emerald on the waistline. She kissed my cheek and went to take her seat by my mother. When my parents found out that I had run off with Harry and the others they kind of flipped out but eventually got over it. We still aren't close but that's okay. Brianna took her flowers, smiled at me, and went down the aisle. Hermione was next. Finally it was my turn, my father linked his arm with mine.
"Ready, baby girl?" he asked. I took a deep breath and nodded. The music began to play and I took my first step into forever. Draco smiled at me and wiped away a tear. I smiled as tears filled my own eyes. He lifted my veil and shook my fathers hand.
"They will now exchange their vows," the priest said. I cleared my throat.
"Draco, we haven't always had the easiest or most civil relationship. the odds were stacked against us for the most part but we overcame them. and if we could overcome those, we can get through anything. I vow to love you forever, no matter how hard times may get. You make me feel safe, and so loved. I can't wait to start our life together," I choked out. Tears were flooding out. Draco laughed and wiped my tears.
"Well heather, I don't know how to follow that," he chuckled. "You ignite to many feelings in me that I never knew I had, amazing feelings that I'm not sure normal people are capable of having. You're special, and I've always known that. I'm the luckiest man alive to be able to call you my wife. I love you,". By then I was in tears again.
"You may now kiss the bride,". We shared our first kiss as husband and wife. Our first kiss of an eternity of love.