Chapter 10

Brianna's POV

I brought heather up to my room and she sat on my bed. I took my place next to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Draco played me last night. When we were practicing he had his gang there set up a prank and I was so scared, brianna! I kinda held onto him like the whole time. I just feel so embarrassed!" she sobbed.

"I am so sorry!" I said engulfing her in a hug. "Wanna do something to get back at him?" I asked. She peaked up at me.

"Like what?" she asked. I thought for a moment.

"We could make some polyjuice potion and turn us into his friends or something.. i don't know I'm not good at this" I sighed.

"No, no. that may work" she smirked. "We could turn into crabbe and blaise and get him to admit something super embarrassing! but what though?"

"How about a crush maybe? or we could say granger likes him and see what he would do, like I said I'm not good at this" I laughed.

"Not good at what?" Hermione asked walking in.

"Oh hi Hermione!" heather said.

"I heard about what Draco did, I'm sorry" she smiled sympathetically.

"It's alright... would you wanna help us get revenge maybe?" heather asked her. Since when are her and granger friendly?

"What did you have in mind?" granger questioned.

"Well Brianna actually had the idea of using polyjuice potion to change into his friends and maybe get some embarrassing secrets from him" she told Hermione.

"I'd love to help" granger said smiling. I smiled back at her then at heather. Well this should be fun!