Chapter 27

Harry's POV

I can't believe what I had just witnessed. Dumbledore flew backwards off of the open balcony. I tried to be quiet because death eaters started popping in.

"Is it done, Severus?" Bellatrix cackled. Snape nodded. There were more conversations but I wasn't listening. Dumbledore had just stood there and done nothing! why?! my head was clouded but I managed to sneak out without being noticed. I made my way back to my room and collapsed in the bed. Ron gave me a concerned look but I shook my head. I woke up the next morning with Ron shaking me awake.

"Harry he's dead! Dumbledore is dead!" he screamed.

"Ron... it was Snape.... I was there. kinda" I said trying not to go too fast.

"What?!" He yelled.

"I will explain everything, go get Hermione" I instructed him. He hurried out and returned with Hermione moments later. Brianna followed behind our of curiosity.

"Brianna, um.. good morning," I said awkwardly. I hadn't really wanted to tell her. "Can I have a moment with them?"

"I know what happened Harry. I was there too. Don't try to hide this from me" she snapped.

"I uh oh um ok." I stuttered. "Well I followed Draco last night into the astronomy tower when he was with Albus. Dumbledore talked and said he understood why Draco had to and something about heather loving him. then snape came in and told Draco to go. They didn't really say anything after that. Dumbledore just kinda stood there and took it! then the other death eaters came to make sure it was done. It all happened so bloody fast," I told them. Their faces all had different expressions, Brianna was the least shocked.

"We have to tell someone!" Hermione said.

"Who?! no one will go against snape, no one will believe us!" Ron responded to her. My head was throbbing and Brianna grabbed my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Want to take a walk Harry?" she asked. I nodded.

"Let me get changed first." I told her. Brianna and Hermione left and I got dressed. Everyone was running about the castle in a panic. I saw Draco and he looked so tired and stressed. I almost felt bad, but not quite. Brianna pulled me outside and towards the pond. Once there she stopped and turned towards me.

"I understand you are probably very stressed right now, I just think you should relax." she smiled warmly. I pulled her into a hug and buried my face in her strawberry smelling blonde hair. She pulled back a bit and smiled up at me. I looked from her eyes to her lips, they were just there, egging me on. Kiss me Harry, kiss me. they screamed. And so I did...