Chapter 40

Heather's POV

We landed back at the beach and I heard Harry yell. I looked over and saw Harry holding Dobby, who was covered in blood. Bellatrix's knife had hit him as he apparated and he was dying. Harry was sobbing over him. We all watched on as this amazing little creature passed.
"He deserves a funeral, a proper one, with no magic." Harry said. We nodded and grabbed a shovel. Ron dug a hole and Harry was working on a headstone.
"Here lies Dobby, a free elf" the inscription read. We said a few words about how amazing he was. I felt so bad and I truly want to kill Bellatrix, Draco's aunt or not. Dobby didn't deserve that. After the service we all sat in silence, processing what happened. No one spoke out of respect for Dobby. It was a day of mourning, rightfully so.
The next day we decided to set off for Hogwarts. We needed the holocrux there, at least we think its there. We apparated to hogsmeade, bad idea. An alarm started to sound and we ran but we hit a gate.
"Over here potter," we heard a voice. We went towards it into a basement and the door closed behind us. I saw a man who looked similar to Dumbledore.
"You're aberforth?" Harry asked. The aging man nodded.
"Is this your sister? Ariana?" Hermione asked motioning to a portrait.
"Go to hogwarts," he told the photo and the woman left. We had a moment to relax before the woman came back.
"Look, someone is with her," Hermione observed. As the woman got closer the figure disappeared until the portrait swung open to reveal Neville. Brianna and I flew into his arms.
"Neville you amazing bloke!" I laughed.
"Come on," he said smiling.
"This wasn't on the map," Harry said.
"It wasn't here last year, but it is now," he told us. We reached the end and he opened another door. A door into the room of requirement. All of dumbledore's army stood there looking up. Smiling. Maybe we do have a chance...