Chapter 42

Heather's POV

I can't believe Fred is gone... it just seems so unreal. Draco held me as I stopped my crying. People were giving him strange looks, but he wasn't focused on them. He kissed my head repeatedly and held me close to him. He kept telling me he loves me. Hermione, Ron, and Brianna came back and seemed panicked.
"Where's harry?" I asked.
"He went to the forbidden forest," Ron said quietly. Brianna looked stressed beyond belief.
"He'll be okay, it's Harry, he has to be," I said. She nodded and sat next to us. No one said anything for the longest time. Hermione was held by Ron and I was with Draco, I felt bad for Brianna so I reached out and took her hand. She just held it tightly. We heard a noise from outside and all rushed out. The death eaters were walking towards us and Hagrid was holding a limp body. No.......
"Who is that Hagrid's got?" Ginny asked. Brianna collapsed beside me. Draco took me back and held me behind him. Voldemort was laughing.
"The boy.... is dead," he smiled. His goons started laughing. "Anyone wishing to join us, please do,". No one stepped up.
"Draco..." Lucius called out.
"Draco come" his mother said. His whole body tensed up. Everyone stared at him. If he goes....that's it... I'm done. he snaked his arm around my waist and kissed my head. He didn't take a single step. His father screamed something inaudible and his mother just gave a sad but understanding look. Neville stepped forward.
"Harry didn't die for nothing! we won't stop! he lives on in each and every one of us" he yelled. The dark lord just laughed until the most miraculous thing happened. Harry rolled from Hagrid's arms and ran into the hall. Voldemort shot at him and the other death eaters started fleeing, but some stayed to fight. Here we go again....

---------------------------------
A/N- I think I may do a sex scene in the next chapter, nothing too detailed just something quick but I'm not sure. I shall think about it.