Chapter 20

Heather's POV

Draco and I went back to our common room after being caught at the field. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled my close.
"I had a nice time" he said in my war making me shiver.
"So did I. thank you so much" I smiled.
"Anytime. Ill see you in class" he said before going to his room. I went to mine and changed and waited for breakfast. When Brianna walked into the great hall and she looked like she had seen a ghost, and not just because they wander the halls.
"Everything alright?" I asked.
"Oh yeah. just dandy." She sighed taking her seat next to mine.
"What's wrong?"
"They have me playing seeker for our game tomorrow" she moaned.
"And that's bad why?"
"Well they're planning on taking out Draco so I have to face you," she mumbled.
"What?!" I shrieked. "How could they do this?!"
"Shhh!! calm down, I'm not sure what they're planning but just tell Draco to be careful" she said under her breath. Harry wandered in and sat with us.
"And are you taking part in this??" I asked him. He looked confused at first but then realized what I was talking about.
"No I swear I don't." He sighed. I nodded and gathered my books for class. I couldn't focus whatsoever. Finally once in d.a.d.a I waited for Draco. He came in and smiled at me.
"Gryffindor is planning something to take you out for the game so I have to play" I said quickly.
"How do you know?" he asked. I looked over at Brianna who smiled shyly. "Well what are they planning?"
"We aren't sure, not even Harry knows. just be careful" I begged.
"Worried about me?" he smirked. I crushed my lips to kiss quickly.
"Yes." I said. Lupin started class and Draco sat there with a goofy smile on his face. Oliver wood is in my potions class and he sat around his cauldron secretly. I wonder If that's what he's planning, a potion. I felt so angry at him for wanting to hurt Draco.
"Um heather?" Brianna asked. I came back to reality and realized I was crushing a bag of frog legs.
"Oops," I mumbled.
"It'll be ok," she smiled at me. I nodded but somehow I don't believe that.