Chapter 9

Harry's POV

I was sitting in the common room waiting for Ron. Brianna came down and smiled at me.
"Hi Harry" she said.
"Hello Brianna" I smiled back.
"How are you?" she asked.
"I'm alright, and you?"
"I'm good, thanks" she replied. There were a few seconds of awkward silence.
"I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go to hogsmeade with me some time" I blurted out. She blushed.
"Yeah, I'd like that" she giggled. We heard knocking on the door and she went to open it. Heather burst in and looked between us.
"Um am I interrupting?" she asked quietly. She looked like she had been crying. Ron came down and looked at her.
"Are you okay?" he asked her. I guess he noticed too.
"Yeah, thanks. I just need Brianna for a bit." She sighed.
"Ill see you around" Ron smiled at her then we left.
"I wonder what that's about." I said.
"Probably Malfoy. didn't you hear what he did last night?" he asked me.
"Um no?"
"He was running her around at the field and played a bloody wrong trick on her." He replied. "I think he likes her though."
"Maybe ill ask brianna about it later" I thought aloud.
"Ooh brianna? what's goin on there?" he smirked.
"I don't know" I blushed. I really don't know, all I know is that I like her.