Chapter 39

Draco's POV

My father came into my room without knocking.
"Draco lets go, we need you," he said in a hurried voice.
"What? Why?" I asked.
"Come on!" he yelled. I got up and followed him. I heard some sort of struggle coming from the living room. He opened the door and I gasped. There she was, with her friends, struggling to get free from the snatchers. My mother saw my expression and put two and two together. She gave me a sad look.
"Draco, is that potter?" Bellatrix asked. I looked at the boy in her arms. His face was messed up but I knew who it was.
"I um... I can't be sure." I lied. Heather didn't take her eyes off of me.
"But these are his friends, surely it is him," she said.
"Draco, you must be sure. This is very important," my father begged.
"I cannot be sure, it looks like him, but it also doesn't." I said quietly.
"Leave me the mudbloods," Bellatrix cackled. No.... no! Peter brought Ron, Harry, and Brianna down to the dungeon and left heather and Hermione. I tried to think of a way to get heather away from her. I looked at my mom desperately.
"Bella, why not let me handle one?" Mother asked.
"I think I can handle this Cissa." she smirked.
"Oh but I insist, I rarely have any fun," she tried convincing her. Aunt Bella let out a sigh and threw heather at her feet. Heather looked at me with fear in her eyes, but there was another emotion, hate.
"Come along," my mother said yanking heather up and into the next room. I wanted so badly to follow. "you too Draco," my mother told me as if reading my mind. I nearly sprinted into the room and locked the door.
"Do whatever you want, I won't tell you where Harry is," she spat.
"I'm not going to hurt you heather," my mother told her softly.
"Y-you're not?" she asked.
"No... Draco has told me a lot about you actually," mother smiled. Are we really doing the parent meet and greet now?? heather looked over at me as if waiting for me to speak.
"Hello Draco," her voice was nearly a whisper.
"Heather," I said awkwardly.
"Ill give you two a moment" my mother said before apparating.
"I've missed you. I'm glad to see you're ok," I smiled.
"Why didnt you give Harry up?" she asked.
"Because.... because the dark lord would be summoned and you would surely die." I answered.
"Well we will probably die anyway" she spat. "I'm stuck here"
"But I can protect you," I told her.
"How? by telling daddy that I can't be harmed because you love me? how do you think your loony toons aunt out there would like that?" she questioned. She has a point.
"You'll get out of here, Harry will find a way." I sighed. "I wish things were different"
"me too.... so you told your mom about me?" she asked with a light blush on her cheeks. I smiled.
"Yeah, i hope thats okay" i chuckled.
"It depends on what you said," she smirked.
"I told her everything. about how smart you are and how sweet you are. and that I was pretty sure I am in love with you" I mumbled. She opened her mouth to say something but We were interrupted by a scream.
"Hermione! I have to help!" she yelled rushing towards the door. I held her back. The first time in months that I have held her in my arms. "Draco let me help her,"
"I can't," I mumbled. My mother came back in an instant.
"Time to go out..... mess up your hair a little so it looks like we gave you a hard time. you are as pretty as Draco said," mother smiled. A blush creeped onto my face.
"Thanks mom" I sighed. Heather tousled her hair but she still looked amazing. My mother drug her from the room and laid her on the floor.
"My turn?" Bellatrix asked. Heather crawled her way to Hermione and held her.
"I think they've had enough" she was answered by none other than Harry potter. Bellatrix grabbed Hermione and held her wand to her throat. We heard a noise and looked up. Dobby was hanging from our chandelier. He snapped the chain and it caused her to release Hermione. Harry tried to grab my wand from me and I let go.
"How dare you try to kill me?!" my aunt screamed.
"Dobby never meant to kill. only Maim or seriously injure" he said. She took out her knife and threw it at them. Dobby and the rest disappeared and so did the knife....