Chapter 12

Draco's POV

I waited for heather in the common room to bring me the picture. She walked in and glared at me.
"Where is it?" I asked as calmly as possible.
"Hidden away and you'll never find it. Do anything to annoy me or hurt me, and it gets handed out to everyone." She threatened. She's never been so mean before.
"What's your problem?!" I yelled.
"You are! everyone is! I have like two friends and they aren't even in this house! I'm ok that no one likes me but why do you have to torture me?!" she screamed.
"I-I don't know... it's pretty fun" I mumbled.
"Well stop! its not fun! it's terrible! I wanted to kill myself after you passed out that picture of me and the puppet." She said the last part quietly.
"Heather.... I'm sorry. I won't hurt you anymore. Can we just go practice?" I asked.
"I don't even want to be on the stupid team," she sighed. She grabbed her gear and walked out. I followed after her. She sat down once we got to the field.
"We don't have to practice anymore, since you don't want to be on the team." I told her.
"Won't you get in trouble since you are supposed to teach me?" she asked.
"Maybe" I answered.
"Well we can still come out here and pretend to practice." She replied looking at me to judge my reaction.
"Well what are we supposed to do for an hour out here? unless you want a repeat of last night," I smirked. She rolled her eyes and turned her back to me. "Was it really that bad?" I asked.
"Well not like I have anything to compare it to" she mumbled under her breath.
"Really?" I asked shocked. She looked up at me and nodded. "Oh....". I was her first kiss. Oops.
"Your first kiss is supposed to be special and romantic with someone you really like. And I got mine from you as some sort of punishment." She growled.
"Punishment? you think I kissed you as punishment?" I asked with pain in my voice.
"Or was it just 'something to do'?" she asked with air quotes. "You're such an ass"
"I was kidding... I don't know why I kissed you." I sighed.
"Well when you figure it out let me know" she snapped. She laid back and looked at the sky. It was a clear night and the stars were shining brighter than ever. I went and laid next to her and I could see the twinkle of the stars in her eyes. A shooting star went by and she closed her eyes and mouthed something.
"Did you just make a wish?" I asked quietly.
"Maybe" she mumbled.
"You can do magic, why make a wish?"
"Because maybe you should leave some things to fate, wait for it to happen from a wish come true, instead of just making whatever you want happen" she rolled her eyes.
"What'd you wish for?" I asked.
"I can't say or it won't come true" she laughed. "Don't you know how it works?"
"Not really, I don't make wishes," I told her.
"Well it's never to late to start," she said as another one went by. I closed my eyes and made a wish.
I wished that heather would stop hating me and maybe even start to like me.