Chapter 8

Heather's POV

He made me fly back and forth 200 times. No joke. I was so tired when I landed.

"Flips, do 25 of them. Then side spins, 25 more." He said. He looked pretty tired himself.

"Draco, please. tomorrow." I said going over to him with heavy eyes. I felt myself lay my head down and drift off. I heard someone clear their throat.

"Oh sorry" I blushed moving away from him.

"It's fine," he said quietly. Suddenly the field was dark. I shrieked and grabbed onto him. His arm snaked around my waist. "Lumos" his wand lit up a small space and all I could see were his beautiful Grey eyes and soft lips.

What?! O_o

We turned around as we heard footsteps coming our way.

"What was that?!" I asked in a whisper yell. His grip on me tightened.

"Lets just go" he said pulling me along. We heard a chuckle from the direction we were going so we turned around. We heard sounds from all directions. We were surrounded! I hid my face in his neck as he held his wand out to protect us.

"It's probably just some moron first years playing tricks." He whispered into my hair. "Don't worry"

"Can't we just apparate or something??" I asked.

"I don't think you'd like that" he mumbled. All of a sudden the lights came back on and Blaise, crabbe, and goyle stood there laughing. Draco smirked down at me.

"You ass!!!" I screamed. I wriggled free of his grip and ran back to the castle. I ran to my bed and cried. I can't believe he did that!! Made me practice all night then scared me shitless. I hate him. so much. I can't wait to tell Brianna what happened she won't believe it.