Chapter 36

Draco's POV

There was a break in at the ministry today, heather was with them. I still can't believe she is with them. She should be here with me, safe in my arms. My mother has been so kind to me lately about it, always reassuring me that it will be okay. There were snatchers searching for them as well as everybody else basically, and as an unregistered muggle born, she will most likely be killed if she is caught.
"Draco, what is troubling you?" my aunt asked me. A crazy one she is.
"Nothing Bellatrix," I sighed.
"The dark lord appreciates your loyalty... not having second thoughts are we?" she asked.
"Never," I said quietly. She nodded and left my room. She'd kill me herself if she knew of heather but not before killing her in front of me. My love was making me weak. Disgusting. My mother opened my door and poked her head in.
"Draco, the dark lord is coming, please be ready," she sighed. I nodded and got ready. I could hear Bellatrix cackling down the hall. Finally he arrived and we sat at the dining table.
"My friends, a new matter has arisen. We knew of the mudblood and weasley, but now, there are two others," he said. My heart dropped into my stomach. My mother tensed next to me. "Do you know them Draco?"
"Um yes, they attended Hogwarts," I answered.
"Pure bloods?" he asked me. I can't even attempt to lie.
"Well um the blonde is I think, I don't know her well." I said quickly.
"And the Brunette?"
"She was um adopted from muggles," I sighed.
"Pity," he sighed. "Such a pretty girl, no?"
"What... um I mean... I guess so," I said confused. What was he getting at?
"They are now counted as dangerous just as the Golden Trio," he told us. I nodded along with everyone else.
"Leave the mudbloods to me my lord," my aunt smiled crookedly.
"We must catch them first," he said. She nodded and sat back. The thought of Bellatrix even being in the Same room as heather made my stomach churn. Once the dark lord left I went back to my room. Things just got even more dangerous.