Chapter 34

Heather's POV

it's finally the day of the wedding! Molly has had us running around like headless chickens. Fleur looks absolutely beautiful and bill is filled with nothing but love for her. It makes a girl think ya know? will I ever have that? I sure hope so. It was so nice to get to see Luna at the reception and I even met her father Xenophelius (awesome name) Lovegood. He was just like Luna to say the least. Hermione was dancing with Viktor Krum and Ron was staring them down. It was so cute. We were all shocked when a patronus was in the middle of the tent. The voice of Kingsley played through.

"The minister is dead, the ministry has fallen. They're coming! they're coming!" it shouted. Everyone was confused. Hermione grabbed Ron, Harry, Brianna and I and we all apparated as soon as the death eaters came. We were in the muggle area. Some place Hermione used to come to. She pulled clothes from her bag and we changed before going to a cafe. Harry rambled on about how this was dangerous and terrible and blah blah blah. I couldn't focus. Poor Bill and Fleur. two men came in and sat behind us. The waitress took our order and as soon as she went back to the kitchen the men pulled their wands. Harry knocked Brianna out of the way of an incoming spell. It was an all put duel. One of which we won. They were not dead, against my recommendation. Hermione wiped their memories clear. We hurried our way to 12 Grimauld Place, Harry 's house technically. Once inside we were still on edge. Brianna and I settled into Madame Black's room while Harry got Sirius's, Hermione in the guest room and Ron in Regulus's. kreature seemed to be missing but we had urgent business with him regarding a locket belonging to Regulus. But it will have to wait till morning, everyone is exhausted.

Finally in the morning Hermione woke us with the smell of breakfast wafting up from the kitchen. We sleepily made our way down and sat around the table. On the daily prophet that she snuck from the neighbors it stated that Harry was "undesirable number one" and that all muggle borns must register and submit to questioning. They thought that we had to have stolen our powers from another witch or wizard. What fools! they know nothing! soon we had to set out for the Holucuxes but we had no clue where they were. Harry summoned Kreature.

"Where is the locket?" Harry asked.

"He stole it! Mundungus Fletcher! that thief!" Kreature said to us. He mumbled some insults under his breath about us but Harry scolded him.

"Go fetch Mundungus," Harry commanded and soon he was gone. All we have to do now is wait I guess. I went into the family room with all of the pictures painted onto the wall. Under Narcissa was Draco. My sweet Draco, yet he looked so cold. I wonder what he's doing this very moment....