Chapter 11

Heather's POV

We all took our potions and changed into our people. I was Blaise, Hermione was crabbe, and Brianna was goyle.

"I'm hideous!" Brianna shrieked. We all laughed at our reflections. We went into the slytherin common room during dinner because we knew Draco was alone in there because I had sent him a message saying I had to meet him alone.

"What are you three doing here?" he asked.

"Just wanted to come hang... what are you doing here?" Hermione/crabbe asked raising a brow.

"Waiting for heather" he sighed.

"What does she want?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, that's why I'm waiting!" he snapped.

"Maybe she wants to snog you" brianna/goyle laughed.

"Well I wouldn't be against it" Draco smirked.

"What!?" I asked forgetting who I was.

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" he asked. Hermione gave me a stern look.

"Oh sorry I just didn't know you liked her." I said.

"I don't like her" he snarled.

"Then why snog her?" Brianna asked.

"Something to do" he chuckled. What an ass!

"Well I doubt she wants to be anywhere near you anyway" I spat.

"Why don't you just leave!" Draco yelled.

"Guys calm down!" Hermione said. I sighed then sat down. I had a brilliant idea. I went and got a camera from the table and handed to Brianna while Draco was looking at a book. I winked at them and went over to him.

He looked up at me with a confused look before I smashed my lips to his. He tried scrambling away but he was too shocked to. Brianna snapped the pic and started laughing. I broke the kiss and backed away before he could hit me. I held up the picture before us three girls changed back into ourselves.

"Behave yourself." I said winking before we ran out to the great hall. He chased after us but I hid the picture under my robe. We ran through the halls in laughter until we ran into Harry and Ron. Harry smiled at Brianna and she smiled at him. Hermione was making googly eyes at Ron.

"Well I can see I'm not welcome here. Being a 5th wheel and all" I laughed. I turned around and walked away leaving them to talk. I saw Draco go around a corner so I took the opportunity to go back to my room. I tried opening the door but the portrait switched riddles. I couldn't figure it out. I heard footsteps coming my way. I ran to a nearby locked classroom.

"Alohamora" I said unlocking the door. I hurried in and closed the door. "Lumos"

I sat down in my circle of light quietly. I heard the footsteps go by but they turned around. The door handle jiggled. I put out my wand and sat there in silence. The door opened and Malfoy stood there. Shit. I just hope he doesn't see me.

"You know, you should have put your wand out sooner, the keyholes are very revealing." He said walking over to where I was sitting. He snapped the door shut so we were left in darkness. "Give me the picture." He said harshly.

"I don't have it, brianna does." I lied.

"Don't give me that bull!" he yelled. I moved away and tried to get to the door. He grabbed onto my waist.

"Seriously give it!" he screamed.

"I do not have it!" I lied once again. "If you let me go, I will give it to you tomorrow once I get it back from Brianna"

"I swear... I will hurt you worse than you can imagine if I don't get it back by tomorrow night. Bring it to practice" he told me.

"Whatever Malfoy just let me go, I'm not your precious Blaise." I smirked to myself. Bad mistake. He pulled me back so I was underneath him.

"What... did you say?" he said through his teeth.

"N-nothing" I stuttered. I could feel his breath against my face but couldn't see him.

"That's what I thought. Stupid little blood traitor." He seethed.

"You think you're so much better than everyone else but you're not! if anything you're beneath everyone else!" I yelled in his face. I could feel his body stiffen.

"Really? cuz you're beneath me right now" he said getting closer. I could feel the heat of his skin on mine.

"Just let me go Malfoy." I said breathlessly. He put his lips against mine.

"Make me" he said before kissing me. I didn't kiss him back at first but I gave in. I kissed him back before pushing him off.

"No! no no no no!" I said wiping my lips. I ran out of the room leaving him shocked. I went into our common room and up to my bed.

I can't believe Malfoy was my first kiss.

(The first one didnt count cuz she was blaise)