Chapter 45

Heather's POV

My hands started to shake as Mr.Malfoy looked down at me. He seemed utterly disgusted.
"We give you all you could ever want or need and you choose this... thing" he scowled at Draco.
"Lucius" Narcissa scolded but it did not deter him.
"Why would you do this? to rebel against us? and what if you had children?? you surely wouldn't want little half bloods running loose, and they would never be in slytherin." He spat.
"Heather was put into Slytherin despite her blood status," Draco's mother interrupted.
"She charmed the hat quite obviously," he sighed. I had no clue as to what to say to this man who knew nothing about me except my blood status, yet he despised me so much.
"Father, the war is over, blood status no longer matters. If you want to continue to see me and be in my life, you will accept her as she is, because she is my life now," Draco said snaking one arm around me. It made me feel so safe.
"None sense boy, you simply cannot choose her over us," he snapped.
"Over you, Lucius," Narcissa said coming to stand beside me. She smiled kindly down at me. I was shorter than all of them unfortunately. His father's face fell and he ran his bony fingers through his silvery hair. Draco gave me a reassuring squeeze.
"Fine... fine, turn against me, force me into your submission, I see how it is. I will never give you my blessing, but you have my support," he sighed. I smiled victoriously. He gave me a nasty look and my smile faded but not completely. Draco kissed my temple and smiled. Narcissa hugged her husband and took his hand.
"Shall we go for dinner?" she asked. Draco looked at me and I nodded. Off we went to what I am sure will be the most awkward dinner ever.

---------------------------------------
A/N: ok so this story will be coming to an end soon. I will probably do one more chapter in present time then skip ahead however many years like they did in the last movie. Maybe a chapter in between there of a shorter time skip. maybe two. as I write this I'm getting more and more ideas haha. So expect some more updates soon and it will sadly be coming to an end. <3