Chapter 7

(This chapter is for my friend. Bri cuz I said so lol)

Draco's POV

I convinced the slytherin captain to let Heather be on the team. She will be so embarrassed! Im kinda happy about the private things though.

I went back to the common room and saw Blaise.

"Hey man!" he said cheerfully. "how were try outs?"

"Not bad actually, you'll never guess who my back up is and who I get to give private lessons to" I smirked.

"Umm pansy?" he said.

"Ew no," I scoffed. "Heather"

"Do you have a thing for her or something? she's all you talk about" he sighed.

"What?! no! she's pathetic! I just want to torture her with the lessons" I growled. He shook his head and left. I sat by the fire for a while until my arm started hurting. My dark mark was glowing. Fuck.

I apparated to Malfoy manor and my father was waiting for me.

"Draco, how nice to see you" he said in a monotone voice.

"Father. what is this about?" I asked.

"Just checking on your task" he sighed.

"I'm working on it," I told him.

"Well minimize your distractions" he snapped.

"I'm not distracted," I replied coldly. I disapparated back to hogwarts. Stupid family, stupid school, stupid girls...girls?!

Well girls are stupid but why am I thinking that?

I sat there wondering when the answer walked through the door. Heather threw me an angry look.

"When Is our first lesson?" she asked.

"Now, only because you're being rude" I smirked.

"Malfoy, its night, why can't we do it tomorrow?" she asked.

"Because I said so" I laughed dragging her out the door to the quidditch field. We saw Brianna on the way out and she gave heather a sympathetic look. I saw heather mouth the words "save me".

"Nothing can save you, sweetheart" I sighed. Potter went by us and gave me a Nasty look then smiled at heather before going over to Brianna. I wonder if he's got something going on with her. Maybe ill ask heather, not that I care.

Once at the field heather just sat there.

"I can't see" she complained. I snapped my fingers and the field was illuminated. She looked around then at me. "I seriously hate you"

"Feelings mutual babe" I chuckled.

"Do not..call me that. I'm not your babe" she seethed.

"Not like you have anyone else" I snapped. She looked at the ground then grabbed her broom.

"Lets just do this" she said before hopping on but falling off soon after. This is gonna be a long night. .