Chapter 46

**time lapse 5 years**
Heather's POV

Draco fixed his tie in the mirror as I walked down the steps. Our eyes met in the reflection and he froze. Once he turned towards me he smiled.
"You look beautiful. Maybe even better than the bride" he laughed.
"Now don't take this day from her" I scolded.
"I know I know," he said raising his hands in defeat.
"Heather where are you?! I need you!!" bridezilla screamed.
"Coming!" I yelled back. I kissed Draco quickly and apparated to her room. Brianna stood in front of her mirror looking at her dress.
"How do I look? is my hair okay? is my makeup tacky? oh it is I should change it" she babbled on and on. I placed my hands on her shoulders and held her squarely.
"Brianna.... you look perfect..... definition of true beauty..... Harry is going to be amazed when he sees you." I told her. She relaxed a bit.
"Are you ready?" Hermione asked coming in. Brianna nodded. We were both her bridesmaids, as Brianna and I were in Hermione's when she married Ron a few months back. I'm the only one left and Draco hasn't even proposed *sad face*. Ron was Harry's best man, vice versa. I made my way down the aisle followed by Hermione, then everyone stood to welcome the bride. Brianna entered and everyone's eyes teared up. Harry's jaw dropped and Ron patted him on the back. Her dress was strapless and floor length, slim fitting with a bit of lace around the lace and neckline. She looked amazing with her subtle makeup and her blonde hair pinned up under her veil. She walked to her waiting fiancé and smile at us. The priest exchanged words and so on and so forth. (You all know how a wedding goes I hope).
"You may now kiss the bride," he smiled. Harry kissed her sweetly and held her close. It was so cute! at the reception I danced with my friends and Draco. As for an update on my relationship with his parents, his father hates me but is okay that we are together for the most part, and his mother is absolutely amazing. Back to the reception, it was time for my speech.
"Eh-hem... excuse me.... yeah hi... I'm heather and um Brianna has been my friend now for a few years. She was my first close friend actually, I obviously aim high in my friend choice," I winked and people laughed. "She is such an amazing person and Harry is so lucky to have her. As is she to have him. I couldn't be happier that two of my best friends are married now. other than Hermione and Ron of course"
"You're the only one left," Ron joked. Draco's face got kind of pale. I laughed awkwardly.
"Well anyway, I love you Brianna and I wish both of you the happiest life possible," I smiled. Everyone clapped and I took my place next to Draco.
"Can I talk to you outside?" he asked.
"Sure," I said taking his hand as he led me to the door.