Chapter 38

Brianna's POV

Hermione and I woke up to an empty tent.

"Where is heather?" I asked.

"Maybe with Harry," she sighed. We heard footsteps coming and we rushed out. Harry smiled at us and heather was close behind.

"Guess who we found," Harry said. Ron came out behind heather... And he had the sword and a broken locket! I hugged Harry, he was looking rough.

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly. He nodded and smiled. Hermione was yelling at Ron. Heather was trying to control her laughter but was failing miserably. Hermione stormed off in rage and Ron looked puzzled.

"Did you really think she would forgive you after running off like that in an instant?" I asked smirking.

"Oh shut up, she will come around.. I hope" he sighed. We laughed at him some more before picking up the tent. It was time to move again. We tried to be as careful as possible moving about. Harry stopped.

"Shh.. did you hear that?" he asked in a whisper. I shook my head no. Then we all heard a crunch of leaves. A man came out from behind a tree near Heather.

"Ello love," he smirked. He looked so familiar. A snatcher I think. Frick! Harry hid his face. I could see other snatchers in the distance. Hermione stunned the head guy and we ran for it. I shot back spell after spell but it was no luck. I could see Hermione up ahead and she... she shot Harry? I stopped in front of her and she gave me a serious look. Two other snatchers came out with Ron and heather. We were done.

"No.. these ones we will bring directly there... I have a good feeling about this lot," the leader smirked. Directly where? I looked at Harry's face. Damn! he didn't even look like..... oh that clever girl! gotta love magic! the snatchers apparated with us to a huge house. We stood outside the gate. Ron, Hermione, and Harry looked mortified. Heather was just as confused as I was. There were initials on the gate. MM. Hmm. the gate let us pass and the snatchers got increasingly rough as they got more excited. Once inside the house I realized where we were. I think heather knew but was in denial.

We are in Malfoy manor.