Chapter Fifteen

The air was all tense. Except for the aura around him. It was calm, a dangerous calm. Sinister. That's a better word. He stepped closer his hands going into his pockets. Ryder stepped away, his hand un clutching from my hair. My head slumped down, my neck sore from all the craning. I then felt my head being picked up by my chin. He made me stare up at him, his black pupils growing in amusement almost.

His nails were digging into my skin, I felt as if he was going to draw blood. But he didn't. Instead he kept the pressure there, then he suddenly crouched down, he was eye level with me. "Didn't you already reject me?" I couldn't talk to him. He didn't know sign language. "Oh wait that's right you can't talk because your deaf. That makes you mute, right?" He said it was such poison, he sounded out the words pausing at the end of mute then continuing.

My hands went to work, his head only tilted. Then he glanced up, then back at me. "You lie. You don't care for me. I'm a monster like my real father..am I right or am I wrong?" Ryder must've translated.

"*I thought it through. You can trust your mate right? I want...I want you back*"

"You just want your wolf back. Syra if I'm not mistaken. She rarely talks and when you shift it hurts. You want me so your Alpha position stays in tact. I don't believe I'm wrong am I?"

"*You are wrong. I could care less about my tittle. If it were up to me I would've rid of it*" his eyes stayed the same, a grin on his face.

"Your interesting. Coal is tempting to come out but I over power him, he is weak, he believes in this whole mate thing. Well I'm the vampire in all this and I don't believe it. But I can't get over the fact that you and I are connected. Connected in a way which makes me every time I look at you want you more" his fingers traced over my jaw, the nail skinning across to my lip.

"Now it's apart of my nature to like a good hunt. So I'm willing to give this a try. Father I must be going now for I have prey to catch" he got up, his clawed hand then gripped onto my forearm, pulling me up with him. "And do call off your men before they become a snack" with that he kicked my legs out, holding me bridal style and speeding out the cell.

~

Pure fear. Something I haven't felt in a while. He threw me down into a cabin, it reminded me of the shack my dad lived in. He locked the door behind him, his red eyes glowing in the darkness. The moonlight was the only thing that allowed me to see his movement. He came closer, closer. I started to scramble back, trying to get away. This was a mistake, this was a mistake.

A wooden wall had stopped me, my heart dropping down to the pit of my stomach. I could barely see his mouth move. "What's great about all this is that you can't scream because we are miles from any sort of civilization"

I started to sign then stopped as there was no use. He couldn't understand me, I couldn't speak, my breathe seemed to be choking me. "Now run don't let me catch you"

~
Mason

You need to stop this, now.

I don't need to stop when I got what I want, I like my prey fresh

Just stop! Mason please take over he is going to hurt her

I thought I already rid of you mutt

Can't you two already get along already. Your both apart of me so stop! I control this body!

I didn't even notice that she really left. The window was open she must've gotten out when I wasn't paying attention. Caleb cursed underneath his breathe, taking control of me again. He had sped out the door, following her oh so addicting scent. It got stronger and stronger until it disappeared. She must have gone up somewhere high up.

He stared through the trees, making my head turn to look. Then we spotted movement. Her back was toward us, looking down from a branch. I felt her fear. I felt how it was eating her up. She was filled with such fear, as though she was hiding under a bed with a killer in her bedroom. Caleb simply grinned hiding our scent and making his way up a tree.

I wanted to warn her, wanted to help her. But the beast had taken over.

You mean the monster...don't you? He said, taunting me. He jumped the next branch, she still didn't know he was there. Please sense him. Something. Anything. Then he pounced grabbing onto her and bring us tumbling down towards earth. I landed on my back, holding onto her. Then we began to roll. We tumbled down the miniature hill, leaving me on top, my arms trapping her.

Her eyes still held that same fear, maybe the tension of that fear increased. I could hear her heartbeat. The faint sound, but still it was beating rapidly. I then heard the blood. Pumping in and out of her heart. I had finally acknowledged the hunger that was there. The hunger for her sweet blood.

"I can sense your little heartbeat. I'm just dying to get a taste of you my love" I stared at her neck. It was open to me, just there. Just wanting me to-

No! You will mark her!

To late Wolf

I wanted to resist. Wanting to. But he told me differently. It was of getting her blood was a need. Not a want but a need. She tried to push me off. Her hands trying to push me off. Without her wolf she couldn't do it, she couldn't move me. He had what he wanted. It wasn't for her to die no, it was to suck her dry.

His fangs skimmed across her skin, she gasped at the feeling. She kept struggling. She kept trying. But it wouldn't work. No matter how much I tried to resist him. Then he didn't stop. His fangs had clenched into her skin, breaking it and her sweet blood gushed into my mouth.

"No.." her voice came out soft, scared and her body started to go limp.