Chapter Thirty-Three

"*Daddy I need your help*" I moved my hands, adjusting myself on the stool across from him in the process.

"Go ask your mate" he replied sarcastically. His head had tilted.

"*Its about him. He doesn't know. The Alpha tittle*" he almost looked as though he chuckled.

"I thought I raised you to be smarter than that"

"*There wasn't really a conversation where that would come up*"

"You should've made one. Think how furious he will be when he finds out"

"*I need to figure out a way to dig around the rules. I don't want him to have anymore rejection.

"Rejection is apart of life. Inflicting it on others is your specialty if I'm not mistaken"

"*Well yes because I am your daughter*" I shot back. He gave me a side glance, his teeth gritting from under his closed mouth.

"You have some nerve girl. I didn't raise you like this"

"*Exactly you didn't raise me my uncle did. I'm an idiot to think you would ever help me. Especially with him*" I know my words would hurt him. And they did. He flinched as he read them, his hand on the table balling into a fist. I got up quickly, clearly annoyed with him. It's always been this way, why did I think it would be different? I was almost to the door, when something like glass broke on the wall next to me. I stopped, watching the glass bottle crumble to the ground. Slowly I turned.

"Don't you dare...talk to me like that. You have no idea what is was like to lose your mother you ungrateful child"

"*Stop acting like your the only one in the world who was effected by that! Stop it! Your selfish. Thinking you can take all that pain for yourself. You acted like you were the only one who loved her. She was my mother too*"

"How dare you? You barely knew her. Yes she might have been your mother but you didn't spend almost ten years getting to fucking know her" I glanced back down at the broken bottle. Then glared up back at him.

Mom is dead. I wasn't raised by my father. I became a parent figure to him ever since she was gone taking care of him. I don't have a good relationship with my Uncle. He'd rather see me dead. My best friend is now my enemy. My enemy is now my mate.

"What you got nothing to say now Ms. Alpha! Go right ahead. Say something. Tell me to stop knocking you down! Go on. Say it" he stood there as I didn't move my hands to show him I'm speaking.  I didn't want to say a word. I couldn't say a word. "That's what I thought. Now get the fuck out of my house!" He was screaming. The way my ears had hurt, the vibrations had hurt them that much.

"*You don't mean that...right..*" I signed softly. His eyes were blinded with tears, full of rage as well.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. House" I bit my lip, staring down at floor in regret.

"Daddy..." I let my voice come out. Even though I couldn't hear myself. He stopped his rampage, his back turned to me. He tensed. Stopping then turning back to face me. He didn't speak a word. He only stared. Well that money ply lasted for s Kitte. Us just staring at each other. Until he spoke with his hands.

"*Im sorry Kamali...you know I can never go back to your childhood and change that. It runs in the family. The abandonment of children. Some tragedy happened causing for the parent to leave*" then he continued speaking. "I'm sorry I couldn't save her. I'm so so sorry..."

"*Then help me. If you feel you could've saved her now you can save everyone. Please help me! I don't want a war. It will kill us all*" he stopped to think for a moment, then continued.

"What do I even have to offer?"

"*You need to speak to the council. Allowing for hybrids to become Alphas. Birthright or by mate right*" he raised a brow.

"You do understand that I'm a joke. No one will listen to me"

"*But If it will stop the war. The werewolf council will listen. They hate to have hybrid attacks. This will stop them. This will also stop the wolves from attacking each other. Emily is ruthless, just like her father. But he wouldn't kill his family. She wouldn't kill her own brother*"

"I wouldn't be surprised if she did" I almost missed his words as he mumbled.

"*Will you do it?*" he stared at the floor now. Thinking. Processing what his next choice of words woulda be. I held my breathe waiting.

"What will you do? Why can't you do it?"

"*Ill be biased. You have no bias because you have no emotional connection with me*" he went to speak but I cut him off. "*Save it you knows its true*" he nodded.

"I suppose..."

"*Meanwhile I got to get him distracted which shouldn't be hard to do*" he raised a brow, questioningly.

"What do you...Wait. Oh. Just don't-"

"*I know. They are attacking in a few days. I will alert Uncle Alex to come get you cleaned up. You need to be sobered up*"

He looked as if he sighed. "Fine. When do I leave?"

"*Tomorrow. But for now I need to go. Good luck*" I went to turn to walk away but he stomped against the ground making me turn.

"I love you Kamali. I really do no matter how much of an ass I am to you" I nodded walking off