Heard the Blaze

<!> Description <!>

Book #2 of the 2&2 Novels

I can't hear. I'm deaf. Now for a werewolf it sucks. You basically can be snuck up on at any second. Someone can be behind you at all times and you won't even know it. You won't hear if someone needs your help either. And being Alpha to the Rouges doesn't make it any better. Thanks Grandpa.

Also I met my mate. And no it's not weird for him
To be my 'cousin' it's very common in the Werewolf world. And then I rejected him. Whatever. Not like I needed him anyway. Right?

~
Kamali Cawthon

First born to Jace Cawthon and Rae Moon
Born into a pack and was forced to become a rouge when her mother was killed in a fire, also she is Deaf if you couldn't tell already

AKA Miss.Alpha

~
Mason Moon

Bastard child of Emerald Green and Ramon Moon
Half Werwolf and Half Vamp
Unable for Alpha tittle

AKA Mr.Omega
~
"It's okay. I put him away. Your safer" he said quickly.

"*^Mason I know none of you will hurt me. Coal, Caleb or you. I'm not afraid of the monster or beast^*"

"You should be. Why aren't you?"

"*^ Two things. Your my mate. And the last thing^*" I had paused staring at his expression before continuing. "*^Im Alpha^*"

<!> Rankings <!>

Highest ranking: #431 in werewolf
#210 in werewolf

<!>WARNING<!>
Some themes are not made for children so please read with caution. If you do not like themes linked with death, suicide, mature language, sexual interactions, abuse or anything of that nature. Please don't read. No this book is not rated mature as the book does not go in detail but it does mention! So please don't read if you do not like these ideas.

<!>Caution<!>
All ideas in this book are mine unless stated other wise so it would be best to not copy or I will find you. Also no translations unless I ask for someone to translate my book into a different language. Another thing in my own editor. I do take ideas for editing from the comments but I will never have another editor who has access to my book. Okay? Okay.

A/N

A/N

A friendly reminder to also....

Comment/Vote/Share/Repeat

Toodles,

Maddy G