Chapter Fifty-Five

Kamali

Some thing about that statement made me put my full rage on. I don't think, I've never been this angry. Maybe when he killed my uncle. Mason grabbed at my arm stopping me from moving.

"I'll take care of it. You need to go up to the room stay there" he told me. As an order? Who the fuck he think he is? Forcefully I pulled out his palm.

"^*Hell no. This is my pack I take care of my pack!*^" his eyes glazed over. He then blinked returning back to me.

"Kamali I'm not arguing about this. This time you need to sit it out. End of discussion" his eyes flashed yellow. Did he just fucking use his alpha voice on me, The alpha?! I felt someone grab my hand. It was Joseph. He lightly tugged on me pulling me away. I snatched my hand away from him but he only persisted grabbing both of my hands and pulling on me harder. I glared at Mason, why is he doing this? "I'm sorry. I'll take care of it" then his eyes glazed again, he was talking to Joseph. Jospeh responded with a nod putting a full grip on me and bringing me to the pack house.

~
Mason

I'd have to apologize to both of them later. I can't have her killing someone right now. She's too all over the place with the twins. She will thank me when she comes to her senses. Hopefully. I felt her anger. She was in so much anger. Coal has to shut her out for a bit. He can't kill Ryder. As much as he wanted to he can't, he will hurt his mother.

When I saw them Emily was there already. Arguing with her dad. As soon as I stepped in the room they both stopped, sending the power. My Alpha dominance was a little more over powered than regular alphas, the vampire side did that I suppose. I never showed it, I hated it. Today is an exception. Ryder's eyes widen, his angry expression turning to fear.

"Your Alpha?" I raised a brow.

"Are you that shocked? Yes I'm Alpha. Now what are you doing on my territory" rouges suddenly started to come out of the trees. All of them knew who killed Alex. All of them. They all wanted revenge. I glanced over at my mother, she showed no emotion. I glanced at her mark, it was...fading. It started with the right side, half her mark had disappeared. "Mom..." she didn't talk, only tilted her head towards the floor, keeping her sash over her eyes.

I don't know what she was thinking but suddenly she was embracing me into a hug. The rouges went to attack but I put my hand up stopping them. They all stayed put. I let out a breathe embracing her back. "Mom are you okay?" She shook her head as a response. I ran my hand down her hair, she was shorter than me.

"I'm just glad your alright. I'm glad you and Kamali and the pups are alright" she whispered back. She knew. I nodded. "Now my brother is gone. I need to go pay my respects, if I could see Jace that would be nice as well"

"Ma I don't think I can do that. I'll try but I can't promise you anything. I have to take care of Ryder first" my voice went cold. She showed no response. She looked sad, in her eyes she knew it was the right thing. I looked towards Emily giving her the look to take care of mom.

I sped towards Ryder, grabbing him by the back of the neck. He growled at me making the rouges stand at attention. Caleb took over growing his nails out to pierce his skin. He hissed in response, trying to break away from my hold. I pulled him closer allowing me to whisper into his ear. "Now your going to spend eternity in my cells to pay for what you did"

He chuckled. "After I kept you after 18 years this is how you repay me"

"Well now you can do more. Now you can feed my children. Kamali will be pleased don't you think" he kept his hard expression as I pushed him foreword. "Twins you know. Double the feeding. And frenzy's? They'll learn to control those on you" he tried to get out again but I kept him still. "Maybe I'll have them drain you for me. Blood moon and everything" I kept taunting him as we got down to the dungeon.

~

"The real reason you decided to show up again?" I asked again. I crouched down to his level. He was on the ground, all fours as he got beat.

"For...your mother you ungrateful bastard" he spat back at me. I stepped back watching as more wolfsbane was pressed into his skin. He roared in pain. When his screaming calmed I spoke.

"Now I think your lying. Mom would've just come on her own. I know her. You came for a reason. Why?" He went silent. "Come on Alpha!" I teased. "Whats the reason? I may know the reason"

"Bullshit"

"Really? Because I knew my father. He was a sadist. He enjoyed watching others in pain. He never showed his children that but his mate knew. His mate was scared of him, bound to him by a mark on which he forced on her. You enjoy causing others pain or devastation"

"Shut the fuck up! You have no right!"

"I'm not your obedient son anymore. I'm the Alpha now. I get to decide how much wolfsbane you get a day" he growled back. His eyes glowing yellow. "Your scaring tactics don't work on me anymore"

He grinned. "The blood moon does though. In a month right?" I kept my face still. "When Kamali is due for the twins"

"How did you know that?"

"You think I don't have my spies on you. Even I knew you would betray me one day. You just have to figure out who it is" he wheezed. I don't have times for his games, I stepped back watching the wolfsbane be put back onto his skin.