CHAPTER 6: Mistakes

Isabelle, Alec, and Jace were pressed up against the wall just outside of Clary's choosen bedroom when they heard beautiful music being played.

"Pomp and Circumstance." Jace whispered.

Alec smiled at him and closed his eyes, being sucked into a trance by the music.

Jace did the same, but when Isabelle was about to, Naomi flew out of the room and hovered above them.

She tapped Alec, who looked up, dazed, then tapped Jace.

The music stopped. "Naomi?"

Naomi squealed twice, paused, the squealed twice again.

"Intruders?" Isabelle heard Clary whisper.

Before any of them could move, Clary rushed put and stood infront of them with a dagger. "What in the name of the Angel are you doing here?"

Isabelle could see the other girl had been crying.

"Were you playing the violin?" Jace asked, as if he never heard her question.

Clary laughed, sort of, and put her dagger at her side.

Naomi landed on her shoulder and squealed angerily at the trio.

"What are you doing here?" She could tell Clary was obiviously annoyed.

"We were spying on you." Isabelle raised her voice over Jace's who seemed to be saying something about how Clary had no buisness of it.

Clary huffed, shaking her head, having a slight smirk on her face.

"What's so facinating about me that you had to spy on me?" She asked, clearly trying to hold in the tears at the corners of her eyes.

When they had nothing to say, Clary went into her room, slamming the door.

Isabelle heard a small sob escape from the smaller girl's lips.

Isabelle smacked Jace on the head and gave him an evil glare.

{PAGEBREAKPAGEBREAKPAGEBREAK}

Jace had his shirt off in his room and he was staring at the ceiling, thinking about Clary.

She was everything he needed. An independant, strong, fearless, selfless, brave, kind, caring, and beautiful, so beautiful, women.

The way her hair was perfectly red and her green eyes lummanitated any dark room. She was curvy and just straight up perfection.

Jace started to think he shouldn't even deserve to be in the same building as her. He also didn't deserve thinking about her.

He wanted to be close to her, but keep his distance. Kiss her, but not scare her away. Love her, and she's love him back.

Jace jumped up and pulled on a blouse, walked barefooted out of his room. He was rushing to Clary's room.

Keeping his distance was too much from him. He was seeling off the distance with every step he took, every breath he exhaled.

He wanted to know Clary better.

To do that, he needed to be closer.