CHAPTER 51: Refreshment

Amber's vision became blurred. She felt drunk, and alone- but she had Heather. "My fault," she whispered to the worried picture of Heather. "Sister, forgive." And a white light spread across her lids.

{PAGEBREAKPAGEBREAK}

"We don't know where to start." Magnus said as he tried waking Jonathan. "We barely know about Valentine, I only saw-" he broke off, cat eyes gleaming towards Alec.

"What did you see?" Ragnor asked, pushing back his white hair.

"The scene change from a window of a house." He smiled. "He's in the house."

{PAGEBREAKPAGEBREAK}

Valentine ran his hand over the oak wood of the back of a parlor room chair. His lips were curled into a smirk as he watched the girl struggle against ropes. "Don't worry, Clarrisa," he laughed. "You'll know soon enough.

He got up and moved towards the cell where he kept the warlock and the werewolf.

Heather's fangs bore and her eyes were dog like. She growled as Valentine stepped near. "How's your friend's condition?" He asked.

Heather looked like she was hit in the face with a brick. She un-wolfed herself, and tears filled her eyes, slowly escaping before she spoke.

"Mark the date, Valentine," she moved towards the bars. "February twenty-sixth, two-thousand seven. The day Amber died." She choked on a sob. "Out of all days, she went on my birthday."

A/N

Look who's back!

Sorry for the unconvince. I went on a semi-hiatus due to random anxiety attacks and school starting back up. This is a major year for me and I need to keep my grades up.

I hope to update every weekend as long as I don't have homework :) Read "Gumshoe" on my page?

Stay Classy,

faultindivergents