CHAPTER 25: Magnus Bane

Magnus Bane landed in front of Jace.

Magnus was a eternal warlock with Asian-looking cat eyes, and tannish skin. His hair was a spiked black mess with glitter, and was at least six-foot-seven.

He wore white skinny jeans, a low cut purple v-neck shirt, and a gold coat that reached the ground.

Jace looked back and fourth from the disco ball to his friend. "Let me get this straight," He shifted awkwardly. "You," he pointed at Alec, "go out with him." He pointed to Magnus.

Alec rubbed the back of his neck. "Look, we aren't not a matching couple, but Magnus has a great personality and I really like him."

Magnus gave off a sly smile. "Ditto, Alec Lightwood."

"Errrrgughhhhh!" Isabelle moaned. "CLARY IS IN TROUBLE WE HAVE NO TIME FOR MESSING AROUND!"

Jace saw Simon stir. "Magnus, we need to do a tracking spell and you need to fix Simon." Jace said, worriedly.

Magnus looked over at Jace. "I can do the tracking spell, but I can't fix your friend without potions. I can make him levitate behind us as we walk." He offered.

Jace nodded.

"Give me something of-" Magnus thought.

"Clary." Alec said, matter-of-factly.

Magnus' cat eyes sparkled. "Clarissa Morgenstern. I know her." he chukled.

Jace pulled Clary's little first version black iPod out of his pocket, handing it to Magnus. "Will it work?"

"Oh it'll work, Goldie Locks."