CHAPTER 44: Glamours

Clary was quickly escorted into the club, by a stunningly handsome man- handsome in a goth way. Guys kept staring at her, but she didn't pay attention for two reasons. One; She was in love with Jace. Two; Her main plan was to find Jonathan and Simon.

She found them near the bar: Simon with a Sprite and Jonathan with a beer.

Jonathan's eyes widened. "I think this was a bad idea."

Simon smirked at Clary. He snapped his eyes to Jonathan, still smirking. "Which part? Dressing your sister up like a sexy prostitute or ordering the heaviest beer in the bar?"

"Simon, I can handle my beer," Jonathan growled.

Clary sighed, loudly and sarcasticly. "Which one is the d-e-m-o-n?" She asked.

"Purple hair, smokey skin, blue fishnet tank top, black jeans." Simon said, jesturing towards the middle of the dance floor.

Clary smirked, pulling her shirts up to reveal her stele, and then her hip. The bar tender let out a cat call. Jonathan snapped a glare at him.

Jonathan drew her stele and drew a mendelin on her hip. She closed her eyes and breathed out: "Only shall my people and the demon see me."

Jonathan handed Clary her stele and she placed it in the side of her boot.

"Hey," the bartender said to them, "Where'd your cute friend go?"

"The magic of glamours," Clary laughed.

"Go," Simon waved her off.

"Go where?" The bartender asked him.

Clary laughed to herself, walking towards the midst of the club.