CHAPTER 37: Robert and Max Lightwood

Jace watched his Parabatai disappear into one of Magnus' signature portals. He held onto the railing, waving and smirking.

Another portal opened and a large raven black-haired man, Robert Lightwood, and a small blonde followed- Max Lightwood.

Max and Robert walked up the stairs. Jace smiled fully. "Hello, Robert."

"Jace." Robert spat.

"Jace!" Max hugged him.

Jace hugged back and opened the doors for the duo.

Robert walked in, and so did Max. He shut the door and walked down the stairs, looking at the trees.

"Jace?" He heard Clary's voice.

He looked towards the entrance gates, where she was walking from. She was smiling, demon ichor splattered on her face, and her jacket had a slash in it's outter leather.

He met her half way and he grabbed her arm. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

Clary giggled. "I'm fine, Angel Boy."

She put a hand on his cheek, and her met her eyes.

"What's so funny?" He asked, voice in a whisper.

"Your concern." She answered.

He smiled down, wrapping his arms around her waist. He pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips. "How was demon hunting?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Same as always. Exciting, full of adrenaline."

He kissed her again. "I want you to meet someone?"

"Who?" She asked.

"My little brother."

He slipped his hand in here's, tugging her into the Institute.

A/N

Sorry for the inconvenience! I just logged back into Wattpad, realizing I haven't updated in three days! I was having a sort of writers block, but now u have the next three chapters written. I am going on vacation from Tuesday until Sunday so I might not be able to update

Stay Classy,

faultindivergents