CHAPTER 26: Not Wrong, Not Right

Magnus felt himself being pulled in the direction of Clary.

He remembered the first time he had ever seen the girl. He had been there to help Valentine learn how to raise demons. He didn't want to, but he and Ragnor were being forced upon.

Him and Ragnor were walking up to the front porch of the Morgenstern family's run down cottage and Ragnor was going on about his girlfriend that was also a warlock.

The little red headed girl was sitting on the steps of the porch, shaking. "Are you the warlocks my father told me to look out for? Or are you intruders?" She had asked.

Magnus smiled at the girl. "Warlocks. I'm Magnus Bane and my blue friend is Ragnor Fell. What's your name?"

She smiled at him. "Clarissa."

"Magnus?" Alec said now, knocking him out of his stupor.

"Huh?"

"Where is she?" Jace asked.

Magnus closed his eyes. "In a white room. There is blood all over the floor," Magnus jumped. "Her blood."

{PAGEBREAKPAGEBREAKPAGEBREAK}

Clary woke up and saw her brother standing over her. He smiled down at her and kissed her forehead.

"Morning, sister dear." His voice sound sick.

Clary squinted at her brother. His hair was turning from white to a blondish, his black eyes had specs of blue, and his skin was turning darker.

She realized her hands were free as she reached up and touched his face. "Johnny? Are you feeling alright?"

He coughed, spitting out demon ichor to the side. "I stopped taking the demon injection. You know I was a fail to Father's testings. I had to inject myself everyday with it to become what he wanted. I haven't used it in two weeks. I can't use it. I don't want to. Maybe if I stop taking it I'll turn into something normal."

Clary's eyes felt saggish. "What are you doing to me?"

His back arched, and he stood straight up. "You've been bad Clary," he walked around her. "Those pestle Shadowhunters from the New York Institute stole you from me and I stole you back."

His grin was devilish.

A/N
Thank you for 2K views! I'm literally crying.
Stay Classy,
faultindivergents