CHAPTER 19: Oh No

When Clary came to senses, she found herself laying on top of Jace. She squinted at him and his eyes were partly open and he was staring straight at her. "Where are we?" she asked.

He looked around. "Currently laying on the floor of the Institute."

She raised an eyebrow.

"You wouldn't wake up after that weird moment so I carried you here but I guess I fell asleep when I brought you to your room." he said. "By the way, what did you do?"

Clary lifted herself on her elbows and looked down at her boyfriend. "Let me see your left wrist."

He held up his wrist and showed it to her. She saw a sprawl of black lines and her eyes widened. It was slightly faded, but it was a rune.

"Jace," her voice had fear and amazement locked in it. "I created a rune."

He looked at his wrist. "I've never seen this before in the book." he said. He smiled. "You created a rune."

Clary laughed and rested her head on his chest, feeling his chest move up and down with ever breath he took. With every breath he took, she also heard his heart. It sounded much like his knock: boom, boom boom, boom.

She leaned up to say something when he grabbed the back of her head and crashed their lips together.

She was shocked at first, but started kissing back, passionately.

Jace deepened it, and ran his fingers up and down her back until it found the hem of her shirt. He slid his hand up her shirt and Clary felt heat radiating from his palm onto her cold skin. She moaned and she felt Jace smile.

He started to get up, taking Clary with him. He laid her gentally on her bed and started to kiss down her neck, ending at her collarbone. He went back up, leaving a light trail of kisses, each one lingering more than the last. He kissed her lips and moved on top of her.

He bunched up her hem and lifted to her belly botton, but she pushed him away and pulled down her shirt. "I'm sorry I-" He started to say, but she cut him off by pulling him down and kissing him again. She moved her hands to his shoulders and pushed him off her, crashing her body to his and she started kissing his neck. She pressed her body harder to his as she crashed her lips back onto his.

"Clary?" She heard an all to fimilar voice say.

A/N

A special thanks to _forever_love_books_ who gave me this awesome idea for this and the beginning of the next chapter. Love ya!

Stay Classy,

faultindivergents