CHAPTER 24: Fainting Friends

Jonathan leaned against the door of the London Institute's basement, exhausted. He yawned, and dragged himself up the stairs. He found himself in his room staring at the ceiling.

His stomach was twisted and he ran into the bathroom.

He held his head over the toilet and heaved, his back arching and unarching.

After almost an hour of nothing, he started throwing up black demon ichor.

* * *

Clary woke up in a white tiled room- her heart pounded against her chest. There was a terible pain going from her cheek to her chin, and all over her back. She started panicking, realized the fimilar feel of her blood, and the sting of a new scar. Looking down at herself, Clary noticed her shirt and shorts were off and she was covered in blood. Nothing was holding her down, so she tried moving to stand and find something to clean herself with. She struggled against nothing- a spell must have been casted.

She started panicking. The only thing she need where her three angels to circle her, and her Angel Boy to be killed.

She laughed.

It was ironic how he appeared in her dreams as an angel when is nickname is Angel Boy.

She felt herself getting dizzy, and fell into a sea of nothingness.

* * *

Simon jumped through the portal after everyone else.

Jace and Alec were discussing something and he looked at the street sign by his feet. Effie Street. They were in London.

Isabelle helped Simon stand. He thanked her and pulled up his shirt to look at his parabatai rune.

The rune was a full gold color and blood poured from it, but it wasn't his blood. It didn't even soak his shirt or waist band.

Alec touched the rune and Simon bellowed in pain.

When Alec's hand came back, it was dry.

Jace was walking in circles, mummbling to himself.

Simon watched him through squinted eyes until he fainted.

* * *

Alec caught Simon as he fell, pulling the other boy up.

He sighed and looked at Jace. "I think its time I call my boyfriend."