CHAPTER 36: Moving

A month later~

Clary hugged Amber, who she had become close friends with. She learned more about her. She enjoyed reading and art, she was adopted by an all warlock family, and her and Heather are Parabatai.

"I'm gonna miss you." Clary whispered.

"I know." Amber giggled, softly.

They pulled apart and Amber, Heather, and Ragnor all walked down the stairs of the Institute. "We promise to write!" Heather screamed before all three of them jumped into a portal.

Alec and Magnus walked out behind Clary and Jace tapping them on the shoulder.

The spun around and Alec smiled at them. "Come to the library. Magnus and I have an announcement."

Clary was pulled to Jace's side has he chuckled. "Did Alec somehow get pregnant?"

Alec's face turned red and Magnus just laughed.

Clary laughed along as well.

{PAGEBREAKPAGEBREAKPAGEBREAK}

Clary and Jace sat on the couch in the library, Isabelle and Simon (who had just started dating) were talking quietly on the love seat, and Maryse was sorting through paperwork on her desk, talking about something with Jonathan.

Magnus and Alec came into the library,and everybody looked at them. "So Magnus and I were talking," Alec said. "And I will be moving in with him. Before tomorrow when Dad comes home."

Clary smiled at the couple and so did everyone but Isabelle. "Alec, you can't hide this from Dad and Max forever."

Alec sighed. "I can try."