Dislikeness

Emily's Pov:

"Of course sir, T.H.A.N.K. Y.O.U."

I said getting irritated. Miss Sophia took me to her office and asked me to wait for 2mins.
I smiled and nodded to her.
After she left the office , I was thinking what just happened in the CEO's office. Well, 90% I totally disliked him. He's handsome from outside but from inside jerk. That was
the only word with which I could describe him.
But , Why was he so rude? Why can't he be a bit friendly? Well, he should mind that I am new to this office and he must be good to me , so that I may work in his office with a sense of loyalty in future.😏 Whatever, what did I ever do to him for talking to me like that? And the most important thing he himself doesn't has proper manners and he is telling me..!? 😒What a jerk!!
While I was in the midst of these thoughts suddenly Miss Sophia spoke up:
" Miss Emily?"
"Umm..yeah..I mean yes mam "
I stood up while bowing to miss Sophia.
"Emily can I call you 'Em.e.'?"
"Ah..yeah sure , I will take that as my sweet pet name" I smiled at her understanding she wanted to be comfortable with me.
"Thanks , and yeah feel free to call me as Sophie"
" Sure."
" Well, Em e since today is your first day, just see me how this whole office works and help me in need . Okay?
"All right"

~~~~~~~~~

Emily's POV:
I nodded and went with her and spent about full 2hours with Sophie and helped her in need.
Then, finally I came to the cafeteria and sat down alone and ordered one chocolate shake and a cupcake:

Many thoughts ran through my mind and I kept on thinking only the first day was so hectic and after that this "Rude Boss"

Many thoughts ran through my mind and I kept on thinking only the first day was so hectic and after that this "Rude Boss". How to deal with all these!?(the situation when you get so many homeworks😁😁😷😷😰😰
-A/N)
Suddenly I was cut off by a girl who sat just next to me.

Mia's POV: (a new character)
I saw a beautiful girl suddenly in the cafeteria. I never saw her before and I come here everyday, I guess she's a new employee. Perphaps, she was looking quite bloomed and I hate people seeing gloomy since I myself was cheerful all the 24hrs. So, I wanted to be friends with her and I just went to her and sat beside her. But, I guess so she was busy in her thoughts that she hardly noticed that someone just sat beside her. I tapped her hand slowly, and said softly:
"Excuse me ....hi!" I showed her my cute smile, showing my dimples.

" Oh! Hi..umm...sorry , but do  you want something?"

"Nope... actually I guess so you're new here and if you don't mind I wanted to be friends with you...😅"

I said with a cute unsure face.

"Oh...sure!! It'll be my pleasure. By the way, what's your name?"

" Mia Anderson. What's your?"

"Emily Laurens." She said flashing her beautiful smile.

"Well, you've got a cute name. I wish, I too could 've that name."

" Well, I wish I could've your cute face"

And we both giggled and laughed.

"Well, Emily what's your age? By the way, I'm 23."

"Umm...I'm 22. Then I must be your sister like. Shouldn't I ?"

"Of course, it will be my pleasure to be your sister"

"Hehehehheehhe..😁😁"

" Now, let's be honest, do you have a boyfriend"
  I said coming closer to her ear and speaking like a child, squinting my eyes.

" Nope. Never Unni"

"Ahh...such a beautiful girl and why haven't you got a boyfriend!?" I said while being a bit disappointed since that was the only thing I could tease her with.

"They were not my type...😄😄" She said while biting her lower lip, making a cute puppy look.

"Ahh...I see well, but I promise you I'll make sure that you've a boyfriend within these 2 mnths.. this is your promise from your Unni" I smiled at her broadly.

"Okay Unni , as you wish"
And she giggled cutely.

Author's POV:

After 15 mins , Emily and Mia walked in together laughing and knowing more about each other. And finally, they both went on to their own direction, Emily on the 4th floor and Mia on the 3rd.

Hi, my babies. This is a message from your sister. I just wanted to make you all know my age. I 'm 13+.
I know, that's quite a young age.😁 But , this sister wants a favour from you all , please vote this if you like it until now and please don't leave hope . I'll be updating as soon as possible. Please make your sister popular...
Love from your sister...😘😘😘