I'll love you......

The door slowly opened and I stretched out my hand, holding my shirt.
"Thank you" she mumbled, taking hold of the shirt and shutting the door back again.
.
.
.
.
Minutes later, I looked up my phone and saw Emily coming out of the bathroom and sitting on the bed.

"What happened?"

"Umm....Taehyung....I...I tasted that wine which...which was kept on..."

"You mean that Stella Rosa Rosso one?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.
Well, that's one of my favourite. It's sweet taste and colour makes me happy. Though, I like the chilled one better.

"Uh...huh...it was real tasty, though. But, yeah, sorry. It was yours and I tasted." She said, her eyes changing expression every minute, at first sparkling when she described the taste but then, a gloomy one though.

I chuckled. "Really? You tasted it? I thought you weren't a drinker. Not at least a WINE DRINKER!"

"I'm not. The colour just attracted me. That's it. And honestly, I never knew wine could taste sweet." She grinned.

I hummed and nodded, smiling.
"Would like to taste then, after dinner?" I suggested.

"Really? Alright. I don't have any problem, but wait......I've to go back home"

"Uhh....yeah....um....wait.....you can stay here."

"Here? Where?" She asked shocked.

"Don't worry.....I'll sleep in the living room ......you can sleep in my room since Taehee is in the guest room" 

"Are you sure?"  She asked widening her eyes.

I nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Minutes passed, and we both were engulfed in our phones.
I scrolled through random stuffs when , I clicked on Ji Su's chat.

5:45pm:-

Tae baby, why are you not coming still now?

C'mon stop being angry.

6:00pm:-

Baby, where are you?

6:30pm:-

Did I see you with Emily at the beach!?

F**k her! Why the hell, do you always care about that f**king employee of yours!?

Don't you love me?

Did that b*tch take my place!!!???

C'mon Tae baby.......stop being angry.

I said you I had a reason!

Stop being so stubborn! And stop hanging out with that Emily. She doesn't have good intentions.

I know.....she wants to take my place.

I'll come tomorrow!

I sighed, which showed pure annoyance. Why is she disappointing me everytime? Why do I always feel these days that she's being fake?

"Taehyung? Are you okay?"

I darted my head towards her while she looked at me with worried eyes.

" Uhh.....no....it's nothing. By the way, what's the time?"  I asked checking the time in my phone.

9:00pm

"Should we make the dinner by now?" I asked .

"Umm....yeah...okay" she got up followed by me whose back was paining like hell after getting up from the bed for 2hrs.
.
.
.
.
.
"What about Rabokki?" She asked thoughtfully after we both discussed about  different dinner recipes.