Hurt

He believes that I can do this type of thing! He believes it!! How? How can he believe that I can do this type of thing?
My heart was totally crushed by him.
He doesn't trusts me anymore. He trusts a fake person like Jack and Ji Su......but not me.....why?
"Sir.....I'm sure something is wrong with it.....I'm sure Eme will not do this type of thing" Emma spoke up .

He chuckled again.
"Miss Emma.....Jack showed me the proof. You think something's wrong with the video? No... everyone can  see it clearly that Emily was the one to take the first action. "

"But sir......" She was cut off when Taehyung said something I never thought of hearing in my million years.

"I don't wanna hear anything! And yeah.....this is the last chance for you miss Emily. Or else......find some other job!"

I looked at him with a shocked face. Is he really not trying to find the truth? He is really not trying to even think it properly? That means.......he believes that I've done all these things .....and is now firing me...... great!!! Mr. Kim Taehyung!!! Stay with your fake Ji Su and your favourite employee Jack Smith!!!
I don't know from where but my blood started to boil as I glared at him.  I can't handle this! I stamped on the floor , slamming the door behind.....running upstairs towards the roof.

Later:-

It has been a long time since I am sitting here alone. The wind has been getting unbothered by me since I am in a deep pool of my thoughts. My eyes are still wet. As I thought about the morning happiness ........I cried more. I was trying to be happy, (though I was not) just because for a person who never really believes me.....trusts me......or cares for me......
I can't win him. I never can. He totally gave his heart to a girl who is busy proving others wrong. Why did I ever fell in love with a person who doesn't even think about me atleast once in a day? I'm a stupid and silly girl. But, why him? Why? The tears fell more and more. I lastly broke down.....crying like anything....my breaths hitching everytime I am trying to control them.....the tears falling down fast and making my face redder.......crouching down and covering my face  with my palms, trying to control my loud sobs.
But whatever happens......at the end of the day I always end up wanting him and wishing if he could ever atleast give me the position of Ji su in his life.
But I know......it won't......he won't accept me anyway.....like my heart was crying along with me......every piece of it was crying.....I want him.....I want him so much.......

Taehyung's POV:

"Sir, did you see.... Emily?" Sophie entered my office with her eyebrows furrowed.

"No..... why?" Taking a glance of her face, I returned to look back at my file.
"Oh....okay...sir....thank u" I heard the door being closed still my glance fixed into the file.
But......where is she ?
If she isn't inside the office....where is she? I tried to stop thinking about that until my heart and mind was not letting me to. The same question kept repeating in my head....everytime I tried to ignore it. Soon.....I don't know why but it started me to worry about her...where could she go? Is she alright? Was she really that sad? My legs didn't stop me to go find her. I headed off to her office and saw there was no one. While passing through the corridor, I could see Sophie coming right opposite towards me. She still looked tensed. I could make out that Emily was still now where to be found.
"Sophie .....did you call her?" I asked trying to pretend that I wasn't that much worried about her.
"Yes sir. I called her. But, she isn't picking up. Sir.....where can she go?" Her impatience could be clearly seen until I assured her that I'll try my best to find her.
But mentally.....I was worrying a real lot! Did she mind my words so much that she can't forget them? Was she really that much hurt? But.....why? Why did she always break down whenever I say something in a firm and strict way? When I try to build a wall around my heart.... And why does she get affected so much? Why does she care about my words or my behaviour? She just liked me..... didn't she? I tried my best to stay away from her so that she didn't fall for me.....and I know she can't fall for me......then why did she care so much?
All this time.....I was finding for a glance of her through the corridor until my leg stopped at the roof.
I got back into reality when I heard her muffled sobs and saw her crouched down.....with her palms covering her face. Why is she crying like that?
Did I hurt her that much? Did my words broke her heart this much? I know she didn't notice me and that's why I placed my hand on her shoulder gently. She looked back with a jerk.
Her face was so beautiful but in pain. Her eyes were so deep that I could get lost in there forever. She stared at me as a tear rolled down her red cheek. I cupped her face unknowingly and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. I didn't wanted to hurt her this much. Never.
"Don't cry." I whispered as she sighed and shut her wet eyes tightly.
I hugged her to make her sure that I never wanted her to be sad. To make her sure.....that I was there for her......to make her sure that she could rely on me and trust me.
She let out. She hugged me softly....weeping as I could hear her muffled sobs. I ran my fingers though her hair and rubbed her back as she placed her head at the side of my neck and sighed again.
My heart started to beat a bit faster and louder as I could hear it slightly. But at that very moment....I didn't realise it and still decided to stay with her.

That's it guys! I know I'm writting nonsense but I hope you are enjoying it! And mostly, I want to say that now the chapters are mostly going to be in Taehyung's POV. Coz now ....he's going to feel emotions and it's important to know what he feels....right?
Whatever, guys.. ..update will be soon✨

❤__________I love you all_________❤