Bothered

Emily's POV:

I hastened to my office as soon as possible as my tears ran down my red cheeks continuously. I don't know why I was crying......why I felt my heart broke......why am I feeling this way?
It was just so confusing. Opening the door, I slammed it and sat down in the chair staring at my feet almost blank......
"Eme.....what happened?" I could hear Sophie's voice as she continued working.
I looked up at her with my swollen, red eyes and nodded a no.
"Eme.....are you okay?" She sounded worried as she sat down on her knees near me, holding my hands. "Why are you crying?" She said whispering. I let out more tears as I wiped them up. She cupped my cheek, looking up at me as she made me look her. "What happened?" She asked. I didn't have the answer. I didn't know why I was crying. Why I was feeling broken knowing that girl was Taehyung's girlfriend?
"I don't know" I mumbled, fiddling with my fingers. "Huh!?" She furrowed her eyebrows. I needed to tell these to someone.....I really needed.......why was I feeling this way? Why was I feeling so stressed? And most importantly why was I feeling suddenly so happy after I had a glimpse of him? I never had this kind of feelings....I really should need a advice. "Sophie...can we go to a quiet and relaxing place where I can share with you something?" I asked wiping my tears from the corner of my eyes.
"Yeah...sure" she nodded and got up as she led me to a flight of stairs. We reached upstairs and I realised we were at the top of the building. There were no railings and it was just open. I held Sophie's hand tight as I peeked down and saw like a 100 mts.away from the ground. The cool breezes touched my face as I closed my eyes and allowed myself to feel the cool, relaxing air....

"Do you think anybody comes here ever?" I asked worried as I was afraid if we would get fired because we left our work and came up here .
Sophie pulled me lightly leading to both of us sitting at the edge:
"No....but don't worry. Sir, knows! I mean when I too used to space out a lot and couldn't concentrate in my work, I used to come here and believe me.... sometimes sir himself comes here just to relax a bit.....only we two know about this place.....just to escape a bit from this stressed and hectic life...." She smiled gracefully looking at the aerial view as her chocolate strands flew with the air backwards..... I nodded, heaving a sigh and looking back at the mesmerizing view.

She started to hum as I felt my heart a bit at ease....though I could still feel it heavy....
"Sophie....." I started off with a low voice...
"Hmm?" She looked at me.
"Does.....does Mr. Kim has a girlfriend?" I gulped as my heart throbbed within.
She chuckled.
"Girlfriend? Why do you ask that? Well, of course he doesn't. Atleast if he had...I would be the one who would be knowing first ...and still now....no good news......*pouting*so....he still doesn't" she shrugged her shoulders.
"But....." Wait....maybe......he wants to keep a secret. I shouldn't be revealing other's secrets. And why do I care? It's his choice whether he wants to have a girlfriend or not......
"Umm..... nothing"I mumbled again.

"By the way, why were you crying back then?" She asked.
"Uhh....umm....I...I..was um...yeah...missing my mom" I struggled to find a perfect reason coz I couldn't tell people that I was crying, because a girl said me to stay away from my boss and I ......I felt my heart strange causing me to shed my tears. People would say me crazy to be with a boss or maybe too sensitive. Or else why would I even cry!?

"Oh....I see. Well, you could then go for a vacation to New York to your parents'house. " She suggested as I nodded still messed up with my thoughts.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We stayed there for a few minutes talking about random stuffs though my mind wasn't at rest. It was all confused and complicated inside..
.
.
.
.
.
.
8:20 pm:-
We came back afterwards, getting back to work although I could hardly concentrate. Leaving the office, I and Sophie were strolling towards the garage, still mumbling among each other when like a gush of air passed by my side. Looking sideways....it was him. The person I was thinking about all this time. He had this cold expression plastered on his face as he walked faster than us.....but I was bothered...... bothered about his behaviour.......bothered about that girl.........bothered by everything related to him.
I was continuously staring at his back, wishing him to atleast say a single word to me......wishing that he would smile at me like the day in the party.......wishing he would pull me by my hand again like in front of the club.........my heart was again pounding like crazy waiting for his actions impatiently.......but in reality! He just passed by not even turning back.....or glancing me....
I heaved a sigh as I was pulled down again for my heart.....
I reached back home, bidding goodbye to Sophie as I took heavy steps towards my bedroom. I plopped down on the fluffy bed and slowly closed my eyes as the cold face of Taehyung flashed through my mind.
I opened my eyes again. I was literally now on the verge of crying......coz I didn't know why was I being like this.....why was I getting so affected by his actions.......why was I crying......why was I feeling happy......I just had no idea......what was this!? I just couldn't tell these to anyone because I knew I wouldn't be able to express these feelings.....these situations to anyone......so I just decided to let it be.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day:-
I got up in my bed with my still same clothes. Oh God!I didn't even freshen up. I walked towards the bathroom to get a bath and start my morning routine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok guys! Sorry for my late update....but I guess I was just relaxing a bit more than I should😂.....so sorry once again.....I know this is a boring chapter......but please give some love and patience to it....😘
❤____________________________❤