Heavenly taste💫

I tried to look from the corner of my eyes and always found her looking outside from the window. I, once, looked at her side, and saw her still in the same position.
.
.
.
.
Few minutes later, I lastly pushed on the brakes as the car came into a halt.
She looked at me.
"We are here?" She asked in a soft voice.
I hummed , opening my seat belt. We went through the entrance, allowing her to first get inside.
"Umm.....can we take the seats outside the building?" She asked looking back at me with an innocent gaze.
I looked through the front window glass. There were seats outside, and of course, looked much more pleasing than the luxurious ones, present inside. I nodded.
"Okay. Find two seats. I'm going to the washroom and coming there." She nodded , pressing  her lips into a thin line.
.
.
.
.
I knew, my heart wasn't at ease. Honestly, she did look dead. And I hated that. I wanted to see her happy. She was just not being herself. She isn't the one whom I saw months ago.....the happy one....the ambitious one......the determined one......the one who always hanged around with friends and always loved to eat. I smiled at the moments when she tried to be savage and those strong type of.....yet having a cute vibe around her. I liked that Emily a lot.
But, as usual  I can never forget or leave Ji su. I love her. And I am damn sure about that. I feel different when I'm around her. My heart stops whenever I see her or hear her name. But, even now when I remember my past which shattered into pieces because of her.....I never feel like having a revenge.....I just feel completely weak. I can just feel my heart breaking into pieces. I feel like crying.
*Buzz. Buzz*
My phone vibrated. I picked it up seeing the ID "Emily".
"Where are you? " She asked in a quiet voice.
"Yeah....just coming back"
I hanged up the phone, quickly, realising that she has been waiting for a bit too long.
I walked up to her, sitting patiently and fiddling with her fingers.
She looked up at me, smiling. But not a broad one or a real happy one.
I sat on the chair pulling it closer.

"Umm....so...what do you want to eat?" I asked, clearing my throat, making my voice lighter.

"Anything would do....." She quickly replied. I really hated her being sad. She liked food so much. And see her now! It's all because of me. I was getting impatient to see her old self again. Her bright attitude and her beautiful smile, everything!
I nodded in disappointment.
Calling up the waiter, I asked for  a one pan chicken piccata with two glasses of wine. Yes.....I had the best choices of food....and this one specially for her mood to lighten up.
We waited for the food  to come as I looked at her. She was staring and smiling at the couple sitting a few inches far from our table. It was of course a dinner date and they both had the best time of their life or as it looked so. I felt sad for her. Sad....that I couldn't give her the love she wanted.....she needed.
"Sorry....." It suddenly escaped from my lips.
She looked at me with an understanding gaze and smiled. I can see her pain. She's holding so much. I gulped and looked down. I'm sorry Emily. I'm so sorry. I never wanted you to be in this much pain.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sir, here's your order." The waiter kept the plate on the table. I looked at her to check if she was happy or not. No....she wasn't. She just stared at it and picked up the fork. Her eyes weren't glistening as it used to when she saw delicious foods right in front of her eyes.
I sighed in sadness. The food was good, but, I didn't enjoy it coz I didn't ate it with heart.....just gulped it down and glanced at her at times to see if she was enjoying the food or not. She was the same. No emotions , nothing.
At times, she sipped the wine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Will you go with me to a place? I wanna show you something." I smiled, hoping for her answer to be yes.
She stared at my face , smiling and nodded.
I started the engine and went off to the place which I loved the most.

We had our dinner and it was all quiet. Lastly, after completing our dinner, I paid the bill, though she said that she can pay and we headed towards my car. I was really irritated to see her like this. I don't know why, but, it bothered me a lot. So, I thought of suggesting her a place, that, I liked a lot. Just because, maybe she would feel a bit light-hearted.
.
.
.
.
I was happy to introduce this place to her. The place was really beautiful.
"Let's go" I said in an excited tone.
She nodded, and opened her seat belt.

"Wow....." She mumbled as she stared into the gleaming lights of the city from an aerial view.
Lastly, she liked something! I glanced at her and chuckled. "I know......" Mumbling, we both sat down on the bench which had the perfect view of everything.
The atmosphere was hushed as we both kept our eyes on the city. But, the silence was comfortable, it was not awkward. I gazed at her, as her eyes still twinkled for the reflection of the lights.
She was beautiful. Her strands flew behind, giving me the chance to glance at her flawless face. She looked beautiful when she even cried. It made her look so beautiful. Her eyes.....her lashes....her lips.....her everything.....was just perfect. And from inside...... she's just as beautiful as this view. I chuckled softly, seeing
her nose getting a bit red from the cold winds.  She glanced at me. 
"What are you laughing at?" she smiled slightly. 
I nodded a no. She stared at my eyes, and nodded back. I could see her pain again . I could feel her. She wanted me, but she couldn't. And I knew that. She cared for me so much. She understands me. My heart beated again abnormally. It was racing within my chest.
"Taehyung, stop staring. "*Chuckling bitterly*  "or else, Ji Su would get angry again and make my life, worse than this."
"I am sorry." I felt squashed.  "I'm sorry....I...I feel scared to love again, Emily. " She looked at me with a worried look.
"Scared because.....maybe like Ji Su too......no one will love me back, truly. And they will just pretend. Pretend just like.....everyone did with me.....a..and I don't want that. But, I know.....I never can stop loving them. I can't ever. And I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry to make you feel the same. I'm sorry that you'll think twice before falling in love. I'm sorry to hurt you this much." Her eyes glimmered with her tears threatening to fall down.
She closed her eyes and let out a smile, full of pain. "I understand" she said in a brittle voice.
"It's okay" She diverted her gaze towards the view.
I could see her tears, flowing down her rosy cheeks as she sniffed her nose and licked her lower lip.
"Don't cry. I'm sorry." I mumbled, hugging her from the waist and placing my  face on the crook of her neck.
She hummed, resting her chin on my shoulder. I broke the embrace to wipe her tears. She stared at my eyes as if she was reading me. She wanted to say something, but she stopped and gulped. Her eyes still fixed on mine.

Her tongue made a lap around her lips. Her wet , rose lips attracted me like hell. There were captivating. At times, she parted her perfect thin lines of heaven to let the air pass. I couldn't stop myself. I stared at her, until when her lips became irresistible. Placing my palm on the corner of her face, I decreased the distance between hers and mine. I could feel her eyes on mine, tenderly yet scared. Her lips parted as they met mine. For sure, they tasted  heavenly. I closed my eyes, feeling the moment when I realised my heart was at complete ease as I deepened the kiss more and more. She held my shirt gently as she poured herself into the kiss. It was soft, yet comforting and soft with love.
.
.
.
.
.
So..... here's their first KISS❣❣. And I'm really embarrassed about its description.
And really, thanks a lot for you guys, to motivate me, give me your love and support and of course care. These 5k  reads wouldn't be possible without you all.
And yes....my exams are coming nearby, so I am studying everytime. And yup! I'll be 14 this 10th March!!!❤❤ I know.....it's just the day after Suga's birthday. Whatever, still 1 month left.....so please hope for my exams to be good. Though, according to my preparations, it's looking as if it'll be good.
But please pray🙏🙏
Love you all💜💜