I think.....I like you....

" Why do *hiccup* do you do this to me? Why does it beat so...so...loudly *hiccup*near you? Why do I start to feel *hiccup* nervous around you?" She asked weakly as she looked at me innocently from the counter.

I didn't have her answer. I was just flirting with her yesterday, just , to see her reaction........I loved her cute responses.......I loved her seeing all flustered......I just wanted to make her all excited...... that's it! I never thought she would feel this way.......I never thought her heart would react this way.......
But, no, I can't take this lightly now.....! What if she too ends up liking me....and it breaks her heart knowing my truth.....I don't want anyone to live like how I live....how I survived....how I am still surviving with this broken heart....I can't do this to her....maybe......then she too will be just away from these shits....yes....I should definitely do this!

"Taehyung....." My eyes drifted on to her again as she slowly leaned towards me, putting her head in my shoulder ,wrapping her arms around
my waist, facing towards the glass of wine kept on the counter.

"I think I like you.....I*hiccup* I don't why I feel like this....w...why am I feeling like *hiccup* this?" That's the last thing I heard from the drunken Eme as her grip on my waist loosened and I could feel that she was only sitting supporting her head on my shoulder.
I hugged her back as I let my fingers run through her chocolate hair and whispered:
"I'm glad you didn't fall in love with me.... don't worry I'll not make you even fall for me" I smiled as I pulled her stool closer , holding her and staying like that for a moment. She smells so nice. She's so innocent...I felt comfortable....the hug felt  heartwarming.
I glanced at the watch as I picked her up in a bridal style and went downstairs. I must say, she wasn't as heavy as I expected her to be, infact it was easy for me to pick up.
It was 10 and I knew the office party would be over so, it was not much of a trouble. After unlocking the car, I placed her on the passenger's seat as I looked side at her flawless face. I called Mia to pick her up at a stop as I started the engine and drove off there. Minutes later, I could hear some faint noises as I looked at my right to discover Emily mumbling in her sleep. I chuckled as I ruffled her hair.
10:16pm:-
I could see Mia's car parked as I put on the brakes and opened the door.

"Uhh...I'm sorry but Eme, is a bit d..drunk..." I said while scratching the back of my neck feeling a bit guilty coz they probably didn't knew anything and it must be hard for them to carry her home.
"And....I didn't know her address so...I couldn't drop her...and...I thought if you could help her to change her clothes and let her continue her sleep" I continued.

"Oh...it's okay!" She smiled as Emma came out from the car and gave me a smile.

"Where is she, sir?" Emma asked.

"Ah...yeah.. I'll bring her" I was about to go when...

"Umm...sir, if you could carry her upto the door...." Emma made a puppy look as Mia looked at me with a tensed up look.

"O.. okay" I agreed seeing their expressions as I went back to the car and noticed Emily still slumbered peacefully. I caressed her cheek with my thumb, whispering:
"Sweet dreams" I picked up her carefully as I went back towards them and Emma led me towards the car. I placed her on the back seat and turned back to leave when something stopped me from behind. I looked back at my hand finding a strand of Emily's hair stuck at my shirt's button. I smiled as I removed her hair slowly and closed the door.
"Thank you sir" Mia said as I nodded my head pressing my lips into a small smile and got inside my car.

10:35pm:-
I was back home as I heaved a tiring sigh and opened my shoes, moving on towards my bathroom to take a shower.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I ruffled my hair as I switched off the lamp and laid down on the comfy bed. A gentle, relaxing breeze blowed inside the room touching my face as I closed my eyes and somewhere down I felt so lonely, so broken......my eyes reached the brightly shiny moon on the dark sky as I hugged my pillow and faced towards the window.

"Taehyung.....I think I like you" Emily's faint voice echoed through my mind as I kept looking at the sky, filled with stars, and everything about her flashed through my mind.....her face
....her cute laugh......her stuttering......her red flustered face ....her fragrance....... everything was so pretty. I chortled.

Flashback:-

" Taehyung......why do you keep saying, I'm the reason for your family's condition?" She yelled.
"Taehyung.....I .....I ....love you. Don't you understand?" She came closer hugging me.
"Just get off! You're wasting my time." I said angrily as I grabbed her arm and pushed her away from me. Although, I didn't want to.

"Remember! I don't wanna see your face again" I glared  as I stomped out of the house.
My tears ran down my cheek continuously. I couldn't do it anymore. Nobody trusts me. I hate it. I hate myself. My own family doesn't trust me....they left me although I didn't do anything......and for her.....I loved her like anything.....but I know....she's just faking it....maybe I am  not perfect and that's why she can't trust me....can't love me....... but I don't wanna be fooled again......I don't wanna force anyone.....I'll be on my own.....and..I'll be good....
I rubbed my tears as I walked slowly.

End of flashback

I hugged my pillow tight as I felt a lump in my throat and the feeling of loneliness just increased more and more. My heart felt heavy and I missed my mom so much.....my sister....my dad.....I missed the happy moments so much.....they all are here but just pretending that they don't even know me....it's so hard.....it's so hard to live without them. I dug my head more into the pillow as I closed my eyes tightly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
11:00pm:- ( At Emily's house)

A/N's POV:

"Take out her pyajama and you too.....change into some comfy clothes" Emma yelled as she continued removing Emily's makeup with the micellar water, who was now in a deep sleep on her bed.

Mia threw her pyajama as she danced and hummed, entering the washroom to change...........
"Done!" Emma heaved a sigh as she threw the cotton pad in the dustbin. As soon as Mia came out ,she plopped on the bed and hugged Emily tight, whispering:
"I'm so happy for you baby!"
.
.
.
.
.
❤____________❤