I don't want you to leave.......

Taehyung's POV:-

"I'm sorry" was the only thing that came out of my mouth, while I sat close to her. I patted her head gently and tucked her fallen strands behind her ear.  I slowly cupped her face and made her look at me. The tip of her nose was red. It made her look so cute.  She looked at me with her     tear-filled eyes. They were so deep. I rubbed her tears, gently, with my thumb. I knew she couldn't make her sobs quieter. And thus, I hugged her tight until when I could feel her pain right through my heart . Her every sobs were like piercing through my heart.
"Leave me" she said in between her sobs.
I could understand her pain and didn't leave her.
"I don't want to fall for you again....." She sobbed.

"I'm sorry.....I...I can't" I tried to explain, still hugging her.

"I just can't give you back the feelings which you have for me.....I..I can never forget Ji Su. I'm sorry, Emily. I never wanted to hurt you....." My voice getting broken at last when I tried to gulp down the lump in my throat. I just can't stop loving Ji Su. What can I do?
Emily suddenly broke off the embrace and sat straight, hugging me and whispering:-
"It's okay! I...I understand. You've waited long for her. And....and that's why I want to leave this job now." She laid both her hands on either side of my shoulder as she looked at me, trying to look strong. "if I don't leave, I just can't control. I can't stop feeling for you.  And if you're far away from me, i....I guess it will be better. So....I...I want to leave this job." She gave out a painful smile and got up.
I grabbed her hand and whispered in a wobbly voice:-
"Don't go" getting up, I looked at her.
"I don't know, why, but I...I don't want you to leave." There was a pause when I looked at the ground and then again looked back at her.
"I know......I know Ji Su doesn't love me....I know that....but inspite of that, I want her and that's not in my hand. I know the truth, but I just can't do anything. I just can't stop loving her. But, I know, you love me , it's just because of my unfortunate fate.....that I...I can't love you back. I know, how you feel. I have experienced your situation. But, you know what, no one has ever loved me....except for my dad, so...so I can't trust people easily. It's all my fault. I'm sorry. But, I don't want you to leave. Everyone whom I loved has left.....my dad, my mom (voice trailed off broken) , my sister a...and Ji Su....she doesn't love me truly. And I know, you love me....so please, don't go." I lastly requested with water blurring my vision.
She wiped my tears off and said in a soothing voice:-
" Don't worry. I never hated you. And never will I. I will be always there for you. Just remember, there's always someone who for her whole life.....loved you and waited for you and you....you are important for that person.....very important!" She smiled, taking my hands and squeezing tightly to assure whatever she said.
But, I was just not ready to let her go. And I don't know why? I know.....it's difficult for her to see me with Ji Su.....but I don't want her to leave. I wanted her to stay here. I don't know why....but I felt good whenever she was around. Like I could trust her.

"Then.... don't go. Please. I don't want you to leave. " I took her hands in mine and rubbed them slightly.
"We....we can be..um...friends. Yeah, we can be friends. " I gulped trying my best to convince her.
She smiled. "Please. Let's...umm...let's go for a dinner today. A..and I'm free too..." I smiled, nibbling my lower lip, praying for her acceptance.

"But.."  she looked at me with her eyebrows all curled up.

"Please....." I pleaded again.

"Okay...." she lastly accepted.
.
.
.
.
.
8:30pm:-

I was packing my stuffs when I grabbed  Emily's resignation letter, kept on the table.
My heart was in an abnormal state when I ran my fingers on the envelope. I placed my hand on the chest as I did 9 yrs ago, when I first saw Ji Su.
*Thump...thump*
No....it can't be!  I gulped trying not to believe how my heart reacted. It is just the same way, how I felt about Ji Su. I got up, keeping the letter inside a drawer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I stood near my car, waiting for Emily. I tried to think lesser about that matter and pretended to act normal.

There she was, walking with small steps, lumbering with her purse hanging down her shoulder. Her eyes laid down on her feets.....her hair behind her tiny and feminine shoulders, blowing with the flow of the comforting wind. She looked pretty. Honestly. But, I swear, there was not a single trace of makeup. She was beautiful in her own way. And I liked that. She can hold so much. Suddenly, I felt like to go and hug her and say that she wasn't the only one, feeling pain. And that I was there for her to hold her up and make her stand again. And she looked at me , with a small yet beautiful smile on her lips and stood before me.

"Let's go." She said clearing her throat.
I nodded , stopping abruptly from admiring her beauty.
The whole drive was a quiet one. I don't know why, but I wanted to see her all the time. But I knew, I couldn't.
.
.
.
.
.
.
❤______________________❤