Sudden Excitement

"yah! Let her sleep atleast!" A busy Emma said while arranging Eme's clothes.

Mia hummed as she nodded a yes and sat up. Her smiling face turned into a frown now, as she glanced upon the sleepy Emily.

"But, Emma.....what about j... Jack? Should we tell her anything about him?" A worried Mia looked up at Emma.

Emma turned back at Mia and sat down on the bed.
"No....I guess we don't need to...afterall he can't do something horrible at office....and I know Eme is smart ....she can handle it afterall"

Mia heaved a sigh.

"Alright, help me in this" Emma got up as she had Eme's pyajamas in her hand.
Mia giggled as she took the pyajama and helped Emma to dress Eme up in her comfy clothes.

And soon, the lights were switched off and the three babygirls were in a deep slumber, cuddled up with each other.

Next day:-

Emma and Mia had already slipped out of the bed and were busy cooking a tasty breakfast for the three of them.

"Ugh!" Eme hissed as she sat up, holding her head tightly, as her lil head throbbed lightly, making her feel irritating.
She opened her eyes slowly as she stretched her hands out with a big yawn. She looked around and felt confused. "Who's are these?" She mumbled as she got out of her bed and went closer to the suitcases which looked quite familiar.

"It's Emma's!" She sat down glancing over their clothes and suddenly got up.
"Wait! How did I come here?" Her eyes widened in shock as her thoughts jumbled up, making her feel all confused.
She looked at her clothes and smiled. She knew it was her sister-like friends who changed her clothes. She felt happy to have friends like them.

Emily's POV:-
I ran down the stairs as I saw my two lil buttercups , laughing and giggling in the kitchen counter as the strong smell of foods hit my nose strongly.

"Ah....." I followed the smell in the kitchen counter as the two of them looked at me, chuckling.
"Woah....double chocolate pancakes...!!..they're my favourite" my eyes sparkled with the sight of the chocolate sauce dripping from the pancakes.....
"With some waffle sticks" Emma smiled, keeping a plate of waffle sticks in front of me as I hopped on the kitchen counter beside the microwave.
I made her a heart sign, grinning as I picked up a waffle stick and began munching it.

"But before that....eat this!" Mia handed me a glass of water with a medicine to which I frowned.
She glared at me as I gulped down the medicine with the water. I knew why was the medicine given me for. It was for my headache.
"By the way, you've been really romantic yesterday" Mia smirked.
"Huh? Romantic?" I squinted my eyes.

"Don't you remember anything? Don't say me that you even forgot what happened in the club" Mia frowned as my jaw hanged low.
"W..what did I do?" I gulped down my saliva as I waited for the answer impatiently.
"It's nothing .....you just slept after drinking. That's it! So....sir just picked you up and helped us put you inside the car." She continued.
"Wha...what did he do? He...he picked me up? I mean like...." I said with a tone of disbelief.
"C'mon he was a chivalrous man....we should thank him, he helped us and also for dropping you safely ....and about the picking up...we said him to...he's your boss Eme! He shouldn't be doing that but he still did! C'mon you should be thankful towards him" she said while I looked at her with my puppy eyes.
"Oh...so did I trouble him?" I murmured while fiddling with my fingers, feeling sorry.
"Of course!" She rolled her eyes as I nibbled my lower lip.
I looked down at my feet , sighing, as I really wanted to thank him and also apologize him for troubling so much....I shouldn't drink that much and accept that I was a real weak drinker. But....why am I again feeling my heart abnormally beating as his face flashed through my mind? Why am I feeling so hurt suddenly?
"Eme! Mia....now eat!" Emma yelled from the dining table as I and Mia walked towards the table.

I was eating my pancake as I was kinda lost....lost or maybe completely blank....I was feeling kind of uncomfortable.....like my heart stopped.....but I was just breathing....

"Eme? What happened?" Emma whispered as she looked at me with worried eyes. I looked at her blankly and again blinked my eyes.
"Ah...n..nothing" I rubbed my forehead, as I mumbled.
"By the way, eat fast...we have to leave for office" she said as she munched some waffle sticks.
I nodded as I completed my pancake and went to change my dress followed by the other two.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Something was provoking my heart as I fixed my hair and grabbed my bag, running downstairs

"Let's go!" Mia grinned as she took hold of my hand and ran towards the door. I smiled at the sudden cuteness of her as I locked the door with the latch key and sat on the passenger's seat as Emma already was sitting beside the driver's seat.
But something was still not right....I looked through the window as the warm breeze touched my face and I closed my eyes...feeling relaxed. I felt pulled down....my heart was feeling heavy and somewhat in pain....I opened my eyes and sighed,resting my head at the corner of the window as the cool wind passed by.
.
.
.
.
.
"We're here" Emma looked back as I sat up and nodded, opening the door.

They both bid me goodbye as we three went on our own ways. I plodded towards the lift as I pressed for the 4th floor and as soon as I looked up....he..he was just standing front of me showing me his broad back and shoulders. My eyes lit up as my heart kind of jumped as a small smile crept on my face and I looked down...feeling all excited at the pit of my stomach.....I wanted to talk to him so bad....
"Good morning, sir" I said with grinning yet managing to hold my happiness.

Didn't know....why was I feeling so happy and excited suddenly seeing him?

"Good morning" he slightly nodded his head pressing his lips into a thin line as his deep voice echoed through my ears...it felt like I longed to hear this voice....
I sighed with a bit of satisfaction in it. The door opened and I followed him out as he went to his office and I was standing there like a dumbo.... staring all at him. Ugh.....what are you doing Emily Laurens! I shrugged off as I headed towards my office.
.
.
.
.
.
Love you.😘
Take care :-D

❤__________________________❤