Angry

At night:
I was laying on my bed after getting outside the shower. I snuggled up inside my blanket. After hearing to Sophie....my mind was totally inside that same thing.....I couldn't take it out of my mind.
How can he survive all these silently? How can he not tell anything to anyone? I could try to understand him. Why was I so stubborn? God.....I'm a real stupid!  How could I not think it properly? I sighed. He had gone through so much. It's obvious that he needs more time. I shouldn't have made things for him more difficult. Yess! I promise! From tomorrow......I'll not put any pressure on him. I'll let him do whatever he wants. I won't be a nosy person.
.
.
.
.
.
.
8:30 am:-

" Yah....come fast! We are waiting outside." Mia yelled through the phone as I struggled with my shoes.
Locking the door, I got inside the white shiny car sitting beside Emma as Mia grinned.
"How much do you sleep?" Her grinning changed into a serious face throwing me a glare.
"Sorry.....why are you getting angry? Stay calm hon." I mumbled grinning back.
"Mia start on now! We three will be late" Emma said to which Mia started the engine.
We drove off to the office as I tried to have a positive vibe and tried to gather some confidence. My heart still beating with nervousness as I blinked several times to stay calm and normal.
"Eme....is everything okay?"
Emma placed her hand on my shoulder as I looked back at her and smiled.
"Yeah..... everything's okay!"
She smiled back as our car came to a halt with a jerk.
"We have came guys....get off!" Mia said as we both got out of the car. I stood opposite to the huge building of Samsung , heaving a sigh.
"Eme, come on...." Mia motioned me to come over as I nodded.
Everything's gonna be okay! Just stay positive. I tried to say it in my mind....for collecting some good vibes.
Walking up to the lift, we three chatted over random topics until we seperated for our works.
I walked through the corridor, opening the door slightly.
"Good morning Sophie!" I smiled at her.
"Good morning Eme!"she greeted me back with her adorable and beautiful smile.
I went off to sit on my chair and sighed.
I'm trying so hard to look happy.....to feel happy yet why do I feel my heart heavy?

9:30am:-

Everything was quiet as we both had our minds indulged in our work. I  tried much hard to think only about my work and forget about everything else. Honestly, I didn't let my mind to think about something else so that I could atleast pretend I was happy. Coz I'm really not a good actress.

*Knocks on the door*
We both looked at each other as I called out with an audible voice:-

"Come in"

The door opened showing Emma standing in front of us as I looked at her blankly.
"Eme .....sir wants to see you"

Her expression didn't see good as I studied her worried look. I gulped as my heart beated fast in tension and I felt as if I could have palpitations at that moment of time.
"Eme... go" Sophie said softly as I glanced at her.
Nodding my head, i got up from the chair and walked towards Emma slowly.
My heartbeats were so loud that they could be even heard in my ears. I don't why was I panicking so much but whatever the reason is I just felt extremely tensed for I could sense as if something was wrong.
We were walking through the corridor when:-
"Eme ....stop tensing so much.....be calm" Emma patted me as I looked at her clueless.
"Why did sir call me Emma?" I asked in a feeble voice.
"I don't know....it's just that sir looked a bit angry" she said.
It was time for my heart to explode now as I heard her words. But, why was he angry? What did I do? 
I didn't even know when we stood in front of his office and Emma already knocked on the door.
"Come in" his deep voice ran through my ear drums as I gulped once more in fear.
Emma made her first step towards the door as I followed her.
I stood straight in front of Taehyung as he looked at me with an unknown glance which I never saw. Neither was it an angry glance, nor a happy.

"Miss Emily Laurens" he chuckled making his way towards me with his hands tucked in his pockets.
I gulped once again looking at him timidly.

"What's with your behaviour?" He asked stopping in front of me, his hands still inside his pocket.

" W...what sir?" I asked in a soft voice.

"You....you want a boyfriend so bad! I guess that's leading you to all these right?" he had an evil smirk this time as I still couldn't digest what he said.
I gasped  looking at him with broad eyes.

"What do you mean sir?" Emma popped up with a question.
He turned his head towards Emma.
"Emma.....I think it's bad to stay with her now......she's gone crazy*chuckle*.  First kicking Ji su and hurting her and now forcefully kissing an employee. Isn't that enough to say her crazy?" His veins almost popping out in anger.

My eyes widened more. It was enough! It was enough for me to handle this much. It was enough for me to break my broken heart again. It was enough for me to shed my tears again.
"What!?" Emma asked in a suprised tone.
"See this then!" Taehyung took out his phone showing the tape caught in the CCTV when Jack pulled me into my first kiss. My tears came out unknowingly as I stared at the video.
I didn't do anything then....why was I to be blamed?

"Jack Smith ....stated that your friend Emily had forcefully kissed him without his permission. See....she's crazy! Isn't she?"
The angle was perfect to show that I kissed him coz his hand couldn't be seen with which he pulled me from the hem of my shirt and my hand resting on the shelf and on his arm looked as if I kissed him first. His devil hand was just on the opposite side of the CCTV view.
"I....I didn't do anything." My voice broke off as tears flowed down continuously.

"Don't try to fool me, miss Emily Laurens. It's visible from here clearly that you pulled him into a kiss and slapped him suddenly" his firm voice made me shed more tears.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
❤________________________❤