Past

Giving out a tiring sigh, I placed my butt on the chair heavily.
"I asked what happened, Eme?" Sophie made herself repeat again softly as I looked at her and felt bursting into tears. Although, I didn't I just  nodded a no and mumbled a "nothing".

"Then....what took you so long?" She asked again.
"I'll tell you later" I responded getting up and heading towards the washroom.

Locking up the door , I rested my hands on the basin and closed my eyes. The incident soon ran through my mind again and my eyes flung open and I opened the tap on and started to wash my lips roughly until all of my lip balm was gone. I didn't want any stain of him.  I tore the tissue paper and dried up my lips and had thrown it away in the bin. I just feel like a trash these days. Like I have no control over myself. Everyone is using me and throwing me away.

I felt like crying......my heart broke into million pieces......why suddenly is my life turning on to a point which I never expected? I never wanted this! Never!! And the only thing that I felt like regretting was to fall in love with a person who will never accept me and hurt me unintentionally. But right now, it felt like I can't live without him. Though, I try my best to erase him he's always there in my imaginations. What do I do? And a tear rolled down my cheek again.

"Eme!! Eme!! What is taking you so long? Open up....." I heard Sophie behind the door. Wiping away my tears, I opened up the door seeing a worried Sophie.
"Hey! What happened? Please tell me......I know something is wrong" She cupped my cheek and made me look straight towards her.

I hugged her back slowly placing my head on her shoulder.
"Why can't he love me back?" I whispered, a tear making its way towards my swollen eyes.
She ran her fingers through my hair.
"Sit baby." She made me sit on the chair gently.
"Now listen......I'm gonna tell you a thing which you will never tell to anyone.....please.... no one knows about it" her eyes beaming with secrets hidden.
I nodded looking at her.

" Taehyung was 15 when his life changed drastically. Mr. Kim, his father was a good businessman and had a beautiful little family. Mrs. Kim,Taehyung, Taehee.....his daughter and he himself. " Sophie had a genuine smile on her lips as she continued.
And suddenly her smile vanished as she said a sentence I never expected to hear.
" But, yeah......Taehyung was never his own son.....I mean he was adopted at the age of 9.  Taehee was 5yrs when Taehyung entered the house with his father . But soon....time had healed his hopeless past into a happy present , though! My father was Mr. Kim's friend and we often used to visit in their house. We even became best friends and used to share our secrets everytime anything happened.
And once it happened that he revealed to me about Ji Su .....the girl who was quite popular in his school. He used to tell me everyday that he atleast wanted to see her once in a day.....or he considered it as a "bad day". I knew he loved her. He always used to be happy whenever she was around. We three, even became friends when I approached her first. She was a good girl back then.
But one day, I happened to hear the news....which I couldn't even imagine. Taehyung had nearly raped Ji Su when they were out for a walk. "
I couldn't  believe it  as I looked at Sophie blankly.
" And that's when all this shit started. I called up Taehyung .....but he didn't pick it up. I knew he couldn't ever do it . I knew him quite well.    He is not that kind of a boy.  My family including me ran over to their house as we discovered ourselves in their family fight. His mother.... wasn't ready to live with him anymore coz she didn't feel safe while Mr. Kim wasn't ready to leave him. And after a long time finally.....Mrs Kim went over with her daughter to her own house while Mr. Kim stayed with Taehyung alone. Our family was always along with Mr. Kim and Taehyung. We never left their side.
Few months later......we heard that Mr. Kim had been taking Opioids for  many days after their separation and had given up on his life. 
It was 2:30 am when my father fetched him from the hospital and had a small funeral for him. Since then.....Taehyung lived in our house. His mother nor his sister ever came back even after Mr. Kim's death. But he wasn't the same Taehyung I saw before. He became quite gloomy and serious after that and hardly talked....but after he became the CEO he left and now he can stand up on his own legs. "  She sighed as I couldn't believe my ears. I blinked at her multiple times.

"But yeah.....Ji su was his first and true love. So even if anything happened.....he feels it hard to leave her.  Don't misunderstand baby. It's not what you think like......he had a dark past...." She patted me as I sighed and felt sad for him.
I wanted to ensure him that he's not alone. I am there for him.....everytime....I wanted him to know that I loved him......he wasn't neglected .....he was needed.....and that's when I wanted to hug him so bad.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys! I am sorry for such a late update, I wasn't feeling good these days.....both physically and mentally......and I couldn't tell it to anyone for some reason.
But you all's love and attention made me start publishing this again.
And yeah thanks for so many reads and likes.....XOXO❤❤❤❤❤