Secret Compliment....

Emily's POV:

I yawned as I stretched my arms.
The clock showed  9:30pm .

"Huh.... It's so late and tiring. But fortunately, there's only a little to complete." I said to myself.

I held my belly tight when it made a sound , for, my belly didn't get food for the past 6hours. Someone save me from this work. Everyone went to their home, but I guess sir is still there... Isn't he? God knows..that man!!

*Phone starts ringing*

"Mom...now?" I picked up the phone and said:

"Omma...!!! I miss you so much..!"

"I miss you too darling. So what's up? Have you got home?"

"No, mom"

"Still now, you're in the office?"

"Yup. I am..."

"But sweetheart, you'll fall sick. Tell your sir you'll complete it tomorrow"

"I can't mom. This work is counted as my trial too...so..I can't"

"Ah.....! I see"

"Don't worry mom! I'll be back in my home by 10.
And I'll call you, okay?~"

"All right, sweetheart. Complete it as fast as you can and go to home and call me back."

"Okay~ byee Momma"
"Bye, honey"

I hung up the phone and kept it aside. Damn....I've 30 mins. I started to hurry and write fast when slowly .... slowly sleep came over me and I had put my head down and went off to my dreamland.

Taehyung's POV:

"It's time to go. Hmm...let's go home Tae" I said to myself cutely and packed my things.

"Grrr...." A sound came from my tummy when I closed the door hurriedly of my office to fill up my stomach.
As, I was walking through the corridor when I saw Sophia's office door was open and the light was on.
Suddenly a thought struck my mind.

"Shit...it's Emily. I totally forgot about her"

I rushed to the office and saw her  sleeping , laying her head down on the desk, and I went towards her.
I bent down a little and looked at her face.

"She's sweet" I whispered to myself when a strand of her hair fell on her face and she was looking so beautiful.

I didn't want to disturb her coz she was sleeping so soundly and it looked as if she was dreaming something.

"It's getting late , she should get up..."
I thought to myself and lightly tapped her hand.

"Emily, I mean miss Emily, get up. It's 9:50pm , get up."

"Mmm..." She whined and turned her head in the opposite direction.
I called her once more. This time in about higher tone coz I felt right now so hungry that I couldn't control myself.

"Miss Emily, get up! This is your office . Go home and sleep"

"Ugh..yes....please 5 more mins"

"Miss Emily, get up!!'

Emily's POV:

I suddenly heard a voice shouting at me. I opened my eyes in a shock and sat up.

"Y..yes" I rubbed my eyes and

"Go home... Miss Emily"
I looked up at the tall figured man, and it was Mr. Kim😼😼

"Oh!! Sir! Sorry..actually sir,  I almost completed it."

"It's ok. You can do it tomorrow. Now, go home please, I'm feeling hungry"

"Huh...!?"

"Nothing's, just go please. I wanna go home "

"Okay sir"

I got up and closed my files, packed my things , took the cupboard keys and went out of the office and locked the door.
I held my stomach again coz I was hungry like crazy as I walked through the corridor with Mr. Kim.
But, I've got  nothing in my home and I'm feeling too lazy to cook at this time. I guess I have to go to any restaurant nearby and have a dinner. But, at this time, will any restaurant be open? Let me ask Mr. Kim, maybe he knows.....