Uncomfortable.......

"yeah~ sure..." I asked with a smile.

He came closer to my ear and whispered:

" Do you have any boyfriend or crush?"

I leaned back onto my chair and said:
"Ummm.....no, but, yeah, I, obviously had crushes in my highschool but I never took them seriously..." I giggled as I blushed recalling my memories of stalking them with my best friends....

"Woah~cute. You're gonna attack me with that giggle of yours" he muttered as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ehehehehehe......how?" I asked as I looked at him with a sweet gaze.

"You're too adorable to handle..." He looked up at me.

"Thanks.....But, why did you suddenly ask this question?" I asked to just make the conversation go on....

"Umm....just like that. You know, curiosity" and he chuckled.
I nodded but I still I didn't know why but I had this strange instinct telling me that the chuckling was not a good sign. But, whatever, I shouldn't be thinking like this,  he didn't tell me anything  uncomfortable, so I shouldn't be thinking it in an other way.

I looked back at him only to catch him staring at me with a dark gaze and a typical smirk which caused me to feel a bit unsafe. The comfort which I felt few minutes back was now gone and I decided to pull him  back in reality.

"Ehem!" I cleared my throat.
"Umm....btw, Jack,  what about you? Do you have any girlfriend or crush?" I asked to break the awkward silence.

"Umm....not really"

"Huh?" I asked to make him understand me what did he mean by the phrase not really.

"I mean....I was in a relationship but not in a serious one...."

And my face went like this  😮!

"You know, why?" He asked with a smirk.
"Umm...yeah why?"
" Coz, she was good looking but not at all good at bed" he crossed his legs licking his lips making an unsatisfactory look.

"What?" I almost choked on my cappuccino hearing to his absurd reason for leaving a girl.

"I mean like, what is your ideal type?" I asked as I my curiosity increased for what a man's ideal type can be if he leaves a girl for not being good at bed....

"Ummm...... someone who's sexy and doesn't take the play as something dramatic, you know, like the  s*x is making the relationship more stronger or something like that. And yeah, of course not expect much from me.....and let me mind my own business."

"Woah~ well, that's something unusual to have in a relationship" I exclaimed with an unbelievable look.

"Why?" He asked with his eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"What, why? How can a man say to his girlfriend don't expect much from me? Perhaps, that means she can't have trust on you....." I folded my arms in disbelief and a slight annoyed look.

"Emily, it's the 21st century! The so-called LOVE doesn't exist in reality. The only thing that comes first in a relationship is money. Nowadays, you can't trust a person for just being their girlfriend or boyfriend. It's their life, if they wanna kiss or make out with another men or women it's their choice though, they're in a relationship. These things should be just handled like a time pass."

*How can he just say like that? He must be insane......I mean like I am surely not into those things but still I never experienced them, so.....who knows? And, how can you even say that you can make out with another person while you're in a relationship. I mean those.....things sounded strange to me.*

Whatever, I nodded as I really didn't want to drag on with this topic when a sound of clearing throat could be heard from our side........

Well, that's it.....the next chapter will be coming soon .... I hope you all like this chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote my story.....
Take care......