Sorry

And here we are, again,busy with our works, hardly speaking anything.
My hands weren't working properly nor was my mind. It was constantly reminding me of the morning incidence and I hardly got any interest in completing my work.
I could feel it. I could feel the pain. Like a part of my heart had a knife in it and I swear I couldn't take it out alone. He hurted me. He caused me pain. And he doesn't give a f**k about it. But I know, i'm acting strange, quite strange......coz I never felt so affected by a person's actions. But I can't help it even. I just feel it. Whenever, he doesn't give me an attention, it kind of breakes my heart, it makes me feel lonely and sad. And from yesterday, I hardly remember, I smiled.
But I have some questions......still provoking my heart. Is she really his girlfriend? Is he really so in love with her? Does she love him truly? Do they feel happy when they meet each other? Do they care for each other?
I am sure, he does. Cause I saw it in his eyes. I saw that he was worried about her, when she did a fake acting. And also he was angry as hell, when he got to know that I pushed her.......though I didn't.
I am again feeling emotional. Again feeling, that I'll tear up.
*Slammm*
The door flew open. It was Taehyung. He was angry, he had his clenched fist controlling all the anger.
"Say sorry to her!" He said in a serious yet scary tone.
The girl was smirking behind him.
"But sir, what happened?" Sophie asked in a tensed tone, her eyebrows furrowed.
"I said, say sorry to her!" He nearly yelled at me as I got up, gulping.
But I hadn't done anything. Why would I say sorry? I guess.....she should say that.

"But I swear, I didn't push her." I tried to explain.
"Just stop the shit and look what you've done!" He grabbed the girl's left  wrist which showed a red mark  on it.

"But she was the one who pushed me" I said in a pleading tone.
" Don't lie to me! I hate liars!" He glared. "And apologize her" he continued.
"I won't" my voice again broke noticing that I was sounding the weak one and my tears came out. But I tried to look strong.
"I am saying for the last time....Miss Laurens. Say sorry to her!" He gritted his teeth.
Sophie made her way towards me.
She held my hand and whispered:-
"Emily, say it"
I looked at her. "But I didn't push her. Believe me!" More tears came out.
She moved near my ear. "I know, but right now please for me say sorry. " She had a worried tone. Maybe she is right. I lastly convinced my mind.
"Sorry" I mumbled , looking up at the girl, while her arms were crossed and she still had that evil smirk on her face.
"Now you better be careful from the next time.....and don't dare to lay a finger on her" he warned and slammed the door again, leaving.
My sobs turned into a long session of crying as I sat down on the floor with a thud.
Sophie hugged me. "What happened?"
"I....I didn't do any...anything to her. In....infact she was the one......who pushed...me... And see, my....my leg got too hurt." I tried to say in between my sobs as I placed my leg forward showing Sophie my purplish-brown mark on my leg. It was the mark when leg got hit hard on the edge of the stair.
She gasped. "Omo, darling.....it looks painful. Does it pain much? Why didn't you say me beforehand?" She rubbed my back.
"It pains....it pains a lot.....but not much than my heart" my sobs got louder.
"He is not believing me, even once"  I struggled to say.

"I know....I know you haven't done anything. I even know that girl......she's really digusting.....I know....she must have pushed you......I saw that smirk on her face..... don't worry. I believe you...." She patted me, wiping my tears.
I let it out. I cried in her arms while she didn't leave. She kept me in her embrace while my tears fell more and more and my sobs kept getting louder.
After few minutes, I lastly manged stop crying and got out of her embrace.
"Shhh....sh....you cried a lot. " She wiped my tears.
We both got up as I went to wash my face in the washroom.
She offered me a glass of water as I took a sip of it.
"Should I call Mia and Emma?" She inquired as I nodded a no.
"Can I go to that place again? At the roof?" I asked in a feeble tone.

"Yeah...sure" she smiled.

We both again went to the roof where I felt a bit relaxed and sat down. The wind was hitting my swollen eyes and red nose.
"Sophie, why was he so rude?" I looked at her.
"He knows her for a long time. I guess.....beyond that would be personal. But yeah....he really cares for her." She answered.
I nodded. I know he has feelings for her. I can see it.
"Eme, you love him, right?" Sophie asked out of nowhere.

It was so sudden. I blinked several times. "Umm....I...I don't know. Is this love or not....I don't know....but I...I get hurt when he doesn't give me attention.....and it bothers me......it bothers me so much.......when he doesn't believe me.......when he talks rudely with me....... I don't know why I get affected so much......but I think about him all day.....and it's for the past few days that I feel my heart being stabbed because of him. I just want him to look at me and smile.....care for me like he did for that girl.......but I know everything is useless.....I know.....these are just useless fantasies." I told her everything and she listened to me patiently.

"Well, I guess that's love! But actually I myself don't know......but when you care for a person and feel him, when his actions affect you.....I guess that person is really close and important to you....." She said.

I sighed. "Anyways, he won't care"
.
.
.
We came down as minutes later, we went to the cafeteria to have something.
.
.
.
.
Guys.....how is the chapter? Please let me know.....
Love you all💝
Take care😚