Kiss

Walking carelessly, with big steps......I just moved forward....I didn't know where I was heading to..... anyways......does anyone care!!!??? I just realised that Taehyung have been so abhorrent......so worse after that girl came back. I don't know why but I feel that she isn't the one for Taehyung. She isn't perfect for him. She just came back to interfere in his peaceful and happy life. But.....but I can't do anything......can I ? I can't just go and tell him what I think or feel about him or what I feel about his decisions. Tears streamed down my cheeks continuously as my weeps got louder but I tried my best to shut my mouth. Lastly, I realised that my feet got me standing in the front of the staircase leading to the peaceful rooftop of the office. I didn't hesitate to climb up. Stepping into the free, peaceful and relaxing rooftop, the calm air hit my face, blowing my brown hair backwards. The wind  slowly dried my tears away as I sat down slowly, making my legs hang into the free air.
The tears had made me feel fresh as my heart was still drowning in a pool of pain and confusion.
Why was he acting like this?
Why was he acting so different from the day, the girl came back?
Why does he only support and believe her?
Why can't he believe me or someone else other than that girl?
Why does he feel so happy and carefree whenever he's with that girl?
Why is he willing to do anything for that girl?
Why can't he trust me?
Why doesn't he look happy like  past days?
Why did he change?
Why did he become so rude ,suddenly?
There were so many other questions, making me escape from the real world. But, all I want is him to become the same one like he was! I don't want this arrogant or rude Taehyung. I want the jealous yet cute Taehyung back. Wait.......I've not seen him jealous these days......and I haven't even been interacting with Jack. Inspite the fact, that I shouldn't be interacting with Jack because of his horrible behaviour but stilll, I can do this for Taehyung right!? By doing this, I can check on that if I don't pay him attention it bothers him or not. Should I act like I've been closer with Jack in front of Taehyung? Should I do this for his reaction?  Should I talk about this to someone?.......
"Emily......" A deep voice made its way towards my ear.
I turned back discovering Taehyung. I don't wanna talk with him at this moment......I got up carefully, brushing my skirt and taking steps towards the door, leaving Taehyung behind. Passing across him, a tight force held my wrist as I looked down at my wrist and saw Taehyung clutching my wrist tightly. I looked up at him as he took a glance at my face and gently let go of my hand. It looked as if he wanted to say something but couldn't. I blinked and went away..........
Feeling numb, I got down and went towards the corridor. The buzz of my phone caused me to jolt and pick it up. It was Sophie.
"Emily? Where are you?"

"Umm.....I...I'm coming back....." I hanged up as I put the phone back and tucked my strands behind my ear.
Just after hanging up the call, I was passing through Jack's office.....when I took a glance at his door and God knows why......but I knocked at his door.
"Come in" Jack's voice came from inside the room as the incident and his disgusting behaviour flashed through my mind. I knew my subconscious mind was warning me to not do it.....but I wanted to see if Taehyung really cares for me or not.
I opened his door slightly, getting inside.....he was standing near the shelf as I sighed. My heart was pounding so fast in nervousness. But, all I could do was ask him to execute the plan for me.
"Ummm..... Jack.....um....I... wanted to say you something" I cleared my throat.
He leaned on the shelf as I cleared my throat.
"Say" his voice trailed off with a visible smirk .
"Umm.....I....I had a plan" I gulped.
"Come closer then ......" My brows wriggled. "If you have a plan!" He shooted his eyebrows upper as I nodded. Afterall, what can I do! I made my steps, forward as he still stood with a same position.
Soon....when I was near him....
"So....um...yeah....t..this plan"

"Can you pass me the bottle over there?" He pointed towards the table in the front, not far from me. I sighed in annoyance internally, displeased by his kind of rude behaviour. Whatever.......I turned back and grabbed the bottle on the edge of the table and as soon as I was going to pass him the bottle.......a force at the hem of my shirt pulled me and resulting in my reflex action , I turned my head towards Jack and he placed his lips over mine!!!!!!!!
My eyes widened as he forcefully pulled me more towards him, tugging at the hem of my shirt....causing me to balance myself by holding his arm and the shelf.
HE TOOK MY FIRST KISS!!!!!!
I tried my best to get away from his strong force and lastly......I pushed him on his chest strongly and detached myself.
Slapping him hardly, my legs almost became wobbly and I tried my best to get away from there. Slamming the door harshly, I made my steps faster towards my office.
My heart was beating so fast in terror as I opened the door and shut it quickly.

"Eme.....where were you?" Sophie got up passing me the glass of water as I chugged it down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
❤______________________❤

Happy Taehyung day to all my dear viewers❤❤.

We ARMY's are really blessed to get an idol like him

We ARMY's are really blessed to get an idol like him. He's such a man. He's the mixture of cuteness and hotness together. I love him so f**king much❤❤❤❤. I wish his grandmother could stay with him longer and see his success all through. Starting from 2013, he was just a normal trainee allowed to join a new group called BTS. Though, he didn't even ask his parents about the audition, he passed it and was selected, being the only one from his town Daegu.
Even, at first he wasn't announced properly and because of that many of the fans ignored him in the fansigns. But time got everything right! BTS started to grow its fame after releasing the songs DOPE and I NEED YOU and by 2016, after the release of BLOOD SWEAT And TEARS , they were recognised internationally. In 2017, their song DNA got them under the billboard spotlights and even in 2018, they were spotted in LA under the same , famous spotlights earning from their fans a huge feedback of joy and excitement.
And now, BTS is one of the hottest topics around the globe including V seperately and their fans are ready to sacrifice anything from them!❤❤❤