Planning

We finally came on the 1st floor and walked inside the cafeteria.

"Okay, byee" I said cheerfully as I locked my eyes with Mia sitting and smiling broadly at her.

"Y....yeah...b..byee" well, he kinda hesitated to leave me but still who cares...I don't even know him...

I ran up to Mia and hugged her tight.

"Unnie~ <3" I whined still hugging her.

"Awwww.... Jagiya, where were you? And , who's is this man? You gotta boyfriend? And you didn't care to tell me?" She said while raising her eyebrows.

"No...no unnie..no way. He's not my boyfriend or even my friend. It's just that he is new and he didn't know the way to cafeteria plus he was hungry. So...."

"Ah..I see"

"Yeah"

"Anyways, what do you wanna eat?"

I sat down beside her and said
"Anything would do"

"Wait...here then"

"Okay~" I pouted.

She got up as she pinched my cheek and went on for my food.
I looked around and saw Jack sitting at a chair diagonally across ours and staring at me with his hypnotic look.
I gave him a blank smile and looked away.
Mia was coming towards my table with the best foods ever on this Earth:

(Chicken pizza)🍕
And ofcourse my all time favourite:

(Chicken pizza)🍕And ofcourse my all time favourite:

(Starbucks)

(Starbucks)

I gave her my widest smile as my eyes followed the foods in her hand.

"Unnie~. I love you for this reason...you know everything about me"

"I know..I know. I'M glad you are not like those other girls who always care about their figure and not even enjoy the best foods on this earth"

"Ne...(yes). But unnie don't you think I'm getting a bit lazy for eating food like crazy and even sleeping almost more than any normal person sleeps..."

"Listen, mah... jagi eating and sleeping are the best things that has ever occurred to humans...and if you see any boy judging a girl based on her figure or looks conclude that the boy is the most stupid and idiot person you ever saw."

I laughed at her for her statement at first as I had the first piece of the pizza .

"I know, I know" I continued laughing as she asked:

"By the way, don't you think the boy whom you brought is handsome?" She said while looking at him giving him a weak smile.

"Umm....not handsome but yeah, cute"

"What's his name?"

"I don't know. Oh..wait sorry! I guess I know something like Jack Smith"

"Why aren't you sure?"

"Actually, Mr Kim just addressed him with Mr.Smith . So, I didn't knew, but when I checked his file his full name was written"

"I see. What's his age?"

I looked up above trying to remember from the file and finally said:

"Uhhh......yeah ! 24"

"Woah.....he's older than me"

"Why unnie? Are you tryin' to be with him? " I smirked as I poked her with
my elbow.

"No....I was just asking. Nothing else"

"Ohhhh...but see mah unnie ! She's literally blushing" I said while embracing her cutely.

"Aish....this kid! Don't take it the other way" she said while scrunching up her nose cutely.

"Awwww...look at her" I said while taking a piece of pizza and feeding her carefully.

"Blahhh.....blah...blah. Well, tonight are you free?"

"Yeah....why?"

"Let's go for shopping then. It's been months since I went to shopping."

"Yeah..right. We should..."I said enthusiastically since I didn't to shopping these days.

We both got up after finishing our food to get back to work.

"Sophie, can you please do a favour for me?"

"Yeah...sure . Tell me"

"Will you please help me in my work today coz I've to go for shopping today with Mia and I need to complete my work faster"

"Of course, I'll. Let's do it."

I thanked her and we both started to work.

4:00pm:
"Huhhh....we completed this" I said while stretching my arms while Sophie got up from her chair stretching.

"Lastly, we did it" Sophie exclaimed.

"Thanks once again"

"It's ok . Now go home and dress up"

"Ehhheeee....." I whined as I arranged my paperworks and got up from the chair.

I waved at her and headed off towards the corridor.
I was walking fast I was too excited about the hang-out when suddenly Jack showed up.......

Sorry, unnie s the update was late coz these days I had to study hard since my exams are coming.
And thanks for these many views and please look forward to this ff coz there's much more to come....
Take care😘😘