Late.....

*****

(Next day....)

I rubbed my eyes as I got up stretching, yawning and relaxing my muscles.
Suddenly, Mr. Kim's message flashed through my mind and I sat up jumping.....

*Oh fuck!!! What's the time??*
I checked the time and it showed 9:30am.
"Damn...I'm late..." I rushed upstairs fixing my hair and makeup.....but wait, what about the dress!!

I looked back at the clock and realised it was already late as hell and decided to go with whatever I wore....

I drove my car like a drunken man and was almost going to hit another car but however , managed and rushed off.
Oh God!! I'm such a mess....
After 15mins, lastly I reached and ran towards the lift and pressed for the 4th floor.

I bit my lower lip and tapped my foot in nervousness as I stood in between the mob of people inside the lift....

Lastly, I got down on the 4th floor and saw Sophie standing in front of Mr. Kim's office, watching her hand clock and holding her files on the other hand.

"Sophie....." I gasped as I ran towards her, panting heavily.

"Eme, thank God, you came!! Mr. Kim was calling for you. He was kinda angry for you and asked you to go directly to his office with your files....."

"S...sorry, Sophie.. actually...I slept....by the way, was he telling something else?"

"No... actually he has a meeting at 12 noon. So, he needs to do the work faster, which, I guess, he will ask you to do...."

"Crap....!! I'm an idiot!! Whatever, will he fire me?"

"No....just go!" She said while pushing me towards the door. I knocked his door keeping my fingers crossed.

"Huh......!!! Lastly our QUEEN came...."
He said while banging his hand on the table causing me to flinch and emphasising the word Queen....

I looked down and slowly looked up at him.

" Dear Miss, were you ever going to come or till now you were busy shopping?"
He teased me with a devilish smirk as he came near towards me.

*Okay, so I knew it was my mistake but still who gave him the right to know what I'm doing in my free time. And how come, he knows that I'm SHOPPING or doing something else...!?😠😠*

"Sir! I slept and I was not SHOPPING" I snapped back stamping my right leg on the floor as I looked up at his face, glaring at him.

"Yah..!! How dare you stare at me like that? First of all, you're late and you're shouting at me!? You should apologize to me... Yesterday, I specifically texted you to come on time... And you.... damn... you're so irresponsible..." He said while throwing his head back in frustration.

"So....what will I do if I sleep in tiredness and waking up late?"

He chuckled as he leaned over and came slider to my ear and whispered:

"Yeah... you're right! What will you do? But hey, I have an option. You know what? Leave this job.....best choice......." He stretched out a smirk.

What a jerk is he! Damn....I wanna kick his ass so badly. But fuck, I can't do anything, coz I don't wanna lose this job. The only thing I could is to make a fist and resist all the anger and ask calmly:

"Sir, will you please give me the work? Or else you'll be running late" I asked a I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah...sure!" He said with a freakin'cold tone and asked to Sophia to come in.....

I know guys , this is a short one but still don't worry I'll be updating. And also sorry for the late update.....
Xoxo😘😘