The only Reason!

I followed him outside.
"So....Mr . Kim.....Mrs. Kim as you've seen is in a very critical state , and we hardly have any hopes that she will survive, since, the major effect was on her head. And through, reports, we've concluded that maybe these are her last few hours. I'm sorry, but it was too late, Mr. Kim" The doctor bowed and went away as I stood, there with my heart breaking into pieces.

I don't want to lose her like father too! My eyes flooded with tears as I sat on the chair, holding my head and praying hard as the day when dad passed away, came flashing through my mind. It was the same atmosphere, like this!
Why God, why did it had to happen like this?
Everything was happy and fine, until when she blamed me for no reason and seperated us. It was all started from there. My father started taking drugs to remove his pain and now....mom, met with an unexpected accident without even seeing me at last and realising that his son loved him truly and never was bad from heart or actions. It was a false blame put on me!
And all this happened for a girl......Ji Su!  And a rage took place into my nerves. She didn't have any reason but did it! The f**k that today I'm not gonna leave her without an explanation!
My adrenaline rushed through my veins as I called up Ji Su.
As soon as she picked it up, without listening to anything, I yelled out in anger:-
"You are the ONLY reason all this is happening! If you wouldn't have blamed me that day, unreasonably, all this would not be happening!"

"W..what happened, Tae? Why are you so angry?" She asked in a tremulous voice.
"Did I ever tried to touch you, Ji su? Did I? Tell me....then, why did you blame me that day? Why did you make my family and my life a hell? What the hell was wrong with you? Didn't I say to not show your face again? Then.....why the hell did you come back again?  To want my money? You cheater! " I let my anger take over my emotions. Enough of her bullshit! All these years she has been fooling around with my feelings and emotions as if everything was a joke! Today, I'm not going to get over with her without a proper explanation.

"Taehyung.....calm down. I...I can explain. I'm coming tomorrow to Seoul. But please..... don't get so crazy.....I've a reason. " She pleaded.
I cut the call , without listening to any of her honeyed words now and opened the door slowly, entering noiseless.

"Oppa... What did the doctor say?" Taehee asked with a worried yet melancholic expression.

I tried to find some other reason, since I didn't want to break her heart, by saying the truth.

"Uh....the doctor.....umm....yeah....he said that...I...I have to take the reports tomorrow" I stuttered yet managed to make her believe.
She nodded in response.
I held mother's hand and clasped her with mine.
I know...you took Taehee with you for her protection, mom. I know you didn't want any playboy or ill-mannered boy around her. It wasn't your fault. But, if you could just , look at me and smile once again. My life would be done and completed.

The phone buzzed again. I looked at it and it was Sophia. I picked it up.

"Sir? Are you okay? My father told me just now that....."

"I know" I said in a tight voice. "I'm here in the Severance hospital"

"Sir, don't worry! My father will be there in minutes."

I mumbled a okay and cut the call. I wasn't in the mood to talk with anyone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day:-
Morning:-
"Oppa......catch me!" I laughed and wriggled as she continued to tickle me . The sounds of our laughter in the garden made me smile. It was a memory I would always remember.

"Taehyung....get up..." A soft voice snatched me back into reality as I looked up at the person. It was Emily. I sat up straight and held my head as it throbbed lightly.
"W..what are you doing here?" I asked in a husky voice as I scratched the back of my neck.
"Uh...Sophie...asked me to help her.  She has been busy the whole day....so I came instead of her. She showed me your house. And beside for....for the memorial she has been with your sister and the arrangements." She gulped and looked down.
Well, of course she was an outsider, but I trusted her. At least, I know she understands me even a little bit.
I nodded and slipped out the bed as her eyes followed me.
I looked up at her with an what? expression.
"Uh....Taehyung.....umm....Ji Su called you this morning. She..she said that she will be in the memorial and she also...brought something for you and your sister. " She handed me a wrapped box with a sticky note attached to it's top. It was written:-

I'm sorry Tae, for your loss. My actions in the past weren't totally arrant actions, they have a reason. But this isn't a good place to tell everything. So...please come to the Park Hyatt hotel....I'm staying there for few days. I'll be explaining everything, honey.

                                          Your love,
                                          Ji Su ❤

I chuckled. Her artful ways of getting into people's nerves!  People find so many ways for ascension, man!
I threw the gift on the bed, and mumbled,taking my clothes for the shower "Go and throw these into the dustbin. They are of no use." She nodded, confused.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I picked up my black coat and fixed my hair. Meanwhile, the door made a knocking sound. I expected Emily or Taehee but it turned out to be someone else.

"Tae....." She reached out to hug me but I backed off.

"Who said you to come here?" I asked from my bleary heart for her , specifically!

"Baby, listen to me. I know....your mood isn't really good.....but please don't be angry" she said while making a face which made me feel annoyed.

"Stop blathering and blagging for my attention! You have created enough mischiefs already. Now stop these shots and stay away from me!" I said with a cold wall building around my heart, slowly for her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
❤_________________❤